Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Is Seeing a Chiropractor a Potential Medical Concern?

Is Seeing a Chiropractor a Potential Medical Concern?

Old Jun 10th 2019, 10:41 am
Just Joined

seasalt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is Seeing a Chiropractor a Potential Medical Concern?

I've read a lot about how finicky NZ immigration can be; things like how even if one is suspected of having a slipped disc or any health issues in the future that it can be grounds for denial as it might cost their healthcare service money in the future to aid you.

I was considering crossing the US/Canadian border to visit a close by chiropractor in the US as I await my nz whv visa to process. I'm guessing your reason for entering another country is recorded into a centralized database shared between at least USA/Canada.

Is this actually something that should be avoided during a visa processing as it might look like you're unwell/capable of future issue if you're seeing a chiropractor? I used to play sports and this is simply for a 'once over' to make sure everything is aligned and well before the big travel.