RRV Almost Expired

Old Aug 15th 2010, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

SecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud of
Default RRV Almost Expired

Hi there

I currently live in the UK, and have Perm residence and an RRV which expires March 2011.

We are planning on moving back to NZ roughly this time next year (so the RRV will have expired by then).

We are visiting NZ for a wedding in Jan next year.

I am told that if I re-enter NZ on my RRV, despite having no intention of remaining (evidenced by a return ticket), my RRV gets extended.... this would be great news if it were true, but it seems somewhat against the spirit of things and I am wondering if I have it right or not.

Does anyone have any experience of this?

tia

SS