Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Resident Visa : Invited for Telephonic Interview

Resident Visa : Invited for Telephonic Interview

Old Dec 17th 2014, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

joshbay84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Resident Visa : Invited for Telephonic Interview

First of all, I would like to thank the forum members - this forum has provided me with lot of information and helped me file for visa on my own.

I have been invited for telephonic interview by the CO. After browsing on this topic for some time, it looks like most often than not - people are being granted Job search visa and not Resident visa directly.

Is this true? If anyone with interview experience, can share their thoughts and provide some insights, its highly appreciated.

Joshua
Old Dec 17th 2014, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Resident Visa : Invited for Telephonic Interview

Hi,

Good to Hear this. Grant of visa is depend how you present your relocation and settlement plan to case officer. If they satisfied with your research and planning they will issue PR otherwise a job search visa. few months ago two of my friend got PR after their successful interviews.