Residency approved!!!

Old Jun 24th 2011, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Location: From Salisbury, UK to Auckland, NZ - now back in the UK!
celeliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the rough
Default Residency approved!!!

Hi all,

I received an email notification yesterday afternoon that my residency has changed from PENDING to APPROVED!! Now just going to wait for the mail to come through with instructions to send my passport in for the lovely blue stickers!! Any idea how long it will take to process before getting them back??

Cheers,
Claire
Old Jun 25th 2011, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

allisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really nice
Default Re: Residency approved!!!

Fab!!

Well done x
Old Jun 25th 2011, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of

Congrtulations

Ian.
Old Jun 25th 2011, 8:29 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!

It must be such a relief! Sorry no idea about timelines etc but I'm sure someone who does will be along soon.

Well done and go celebrate!!!
Old Jun 25th 2011, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

BevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to all

Originally Posted by celeliza
Hi all,

I received an email notification yesterday afternoon that my residency has changed from PENDING to APPROVED!! Now just going to wait for the mail to come through with instructions to send my passport in for the lovely blue stickers!! Any idea how long it will take to process before getting them back??

Cheers,
Claire
Congratulations Claire,

MIght take a week to get the letter through at the most, then 2-3 weeks to process. Good luck with everything that follows

Bev
Old Jun 25th 2011, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

florabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant new! Well done
Old Jun 30th 2011, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

Location: From Salisbury, UK to Auckland, NZ - now back in the UK!
celeliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the rough

I have received a letter with details to send the passport and pay the levy fee. I asked my CO if they would fastrack this but it takes up to 30 days and also, they are very busy at this time of the year so they cannot guarantee it will be done by the time I fly out on the 13th for a UK visit.

I have a multiple entry visa to come back so I will organise this when I get back to NZ.
Old Jun 30th 2011, 11:54 pm
Forum Regular

Kelly33 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by celeliza
Hi all,

Cheers,
Claire
Congratulations!! You must be over the moon. I know I was.

Had my passport back within a week after I sent it Good luck with everything x