Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Residency adult child/sibling cat re employment offer

Residency adult child/sibling cat re employment offer

Old Jul 3rd 2009, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

NIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the roughNIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the roughNIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the roughNIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the roughNIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the rough
Default Residency adult child/sibling cat re employment offer

hi all

does anyone know how long you have to stay with the employer after you arrive in New Zealand?

under the skilled migrant cat you have to be with them 3 months and then you can change employers.

any info apprecitaed !
Old Jul 4th 2009, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

xxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nice
Default Re: Residency adult child/sibling cat re employment offer

Originally Posted by NIKKI SNELL
hi all

does anyone know how long you have to stay with the employer after you arrive in New Zealand?

under the skilled migrant cat you have to be with them 3 months and then you can change employers.

any info apprecitaed !
Hi there,
This question was asked at a seminar we attended recently and the guy was told yes you have to be with employer for 3 months at least... l hope l heard him correctly and if l've got it wrong l apologise in advance...
Old Jul 6th 2009, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

NIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the roughNIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the roughNIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the roughNIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the roughNIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Residency adult child/sibling cat re employment offer

Hiya

I emailed immigration and they have confirmed that there is no set time i need to stay with the employer !!!! good news for me :-)

on the skilled migrant cat it is 3 months

thanks for your reply anyway :-)