British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Residence Visa Approved in just less than 3 weeks! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/residence-visa-approved-just-less-than-3-weeks-774298/)

LittleMonkey Oct 11th 2012 6:21 am

Residence Visa Approved in just less than 3 weeks!

:D

Our residence visas were approved on Monday...found out and hour before our departure for NZ so were slightly panicked that our work to residence visas that were in our passport may have been cancelled as a result, but no, all was okay!

So in total from submitting ITA it took 2 days short of 3 weeks to be approved!! :p

mehpk Oct 29th 2012 9:02 pm

Re: Residence Visa Approved in just less than 3 weeks!

Originally Posted by LittleMonkey (Post 10324903)
:D

Our residence visas were approved on Monday...found out and hour before our departure for NZ so were slightly panicked that our work to residence visas that were in our passport may have been cancelled as a result, but no, all was okay!

So in total from submitting ITA it took 2 days short of 3 weeks to be approved!! :p

congrats for the success.

Can you help to know what documents did you send to proof your work experience??

regards

LittleMonkey Oct 30th 2012 6:45 am

Originally Posted by mehpk (Post 10356381)
congrats for the success.

Can you help to know what documents did you send to proof your work experience??

regards

I had a letter from my employer outlining when I started and what roles I had done and experience I had gained. I was then contacted for a contact email address for my manager so he could confirm my experience. Not sure if this is the norm but that is what I did! Hope this helps!

mehpk Oct 30th 2012 9:22 am

Originally Posted by LittleMonkey (Post 10356902)
I had a letter from my employer outlining when I started and what roles I had done and experience I had gained. I was then contacted for a contact email address for my manager so he could confirm my experience. Not sure if this is the norm but that is what I did! Hope this helps!

Thanks for the help, and did you give any pay slip, tax record with your work experience letter??

best regards

LittleMonkey Oct 30th 2012 6:07 pm

Hi,

No I didn't have any of that and in my case it wasn't asked for. Not sure if others have though. If you have the info maybe send it in, we took the view that its best to include lots of evidence rather than what might just be enough if we had more to give!

mehpk Nov 2nd 2012 5:34 pm

Originally Posted by LittleMonkey (Post 10357808)
Hi,

No I didn't have any of that and in my case it wasn't asked for. Not sure if others have though. If you have the info maybe send it in, we took the view that its best to include lots of evidence rather than what might just be enough if we had more to give!

Thanks for the help :)