residence visa approved!!!

Old Nov 10th 2010, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

jaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nice
Default residence visa approved!!!

Just to give some hope to people......I applied for my residence visa last monday (1st)....and have just checked online and have been approved!!!! What happens now???? Can I now book flights....will I get my passport and supporting documents back now????? Very excited but equally terrified!!!!!
Old Nov 10th 2010, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

louloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to all
Default Re: residence visa approved!!!

Congratulations - that was pretty quick work .
Well Done !!!
Old Nov 10th 2010, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

jaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nice

thanks....i can't quite believe it!!!!!
Old Nov 11th 2010, 8:34 am
mick/caz

mwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, thats quick, we have received our ITA , and are going down the route of applying for temp work visas because our emigration company have said immigration can take up to 1 to 3 months, and caroline starts work on the 26th jan.

Congratulations.....and not at all jealous!!
Old Nov 11th 2010, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of

Congratulations from us too

Ian.
Old Nov 11th 2010, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

jajpe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jaynepc View Post
Just to give some hope to people......I applied for my residence visa last monday (1st)....and have just checked online and have been approved!!!! What happens now???? Can I now book flights....will I get my passport and supporting documents back now????? Very excited but equally terrified!!!!!
hi jayne just wanted to add my congratulations on here too. really really pleased for you. know the decision was a long and difficult time coming and the speed at which it has all fallen into place now must be confirmation to you that it is meant to be!! what an adventure ahead of you!!look forward to hearing the reports back although you know it will probably make us jealous.

sincerely wish you the very best New Zealand has to offer!

love and safe journey
Shirley
Old Nov 11th 2010, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jajpe View Post
hi jayne just wanted to add my congratulations on here too. really really pleased for you. know the decision was a long and difficult time coming and the speed at which it has all fallen into place now must be confirmation to you that it is meant to be!! what an adventure ahead of you!!look forward to hearing the reports back although you know it will probably make us jealous.

sincerely wish you the very best New Zealand has to offer!

love and safe journey
Shirley
thanks shirley....that means a lot!!!
Old Nov 12th 2010, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

just paid my migrant levy....now waiting patiently for return of passport.......should i book my flights or wait????? Want to go start of dec