British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   residence visa approved!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/residence-visa-approved-693079/)

jaynepc Nov 10th 2010 9:36 pm

residence visa approved!!!

Just to give some hope to people......I applied for my residence visa last monday (1st)....and have just checked online and have been approved!!!! What happens now???? Can I now book flights....will I get my passport and supporting documents back now????? Very excited but equally terrified!!!!!:thumbsup:

louloumama Nov 10th 2010 9:51 pm

Re: residence visa approved!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Congratulations - that was pretty quick work .
Well Done !!!

jaynepc Nov 10th 2010 10:00 pm

thanks....i can't quite believe it!!!!!:ohmy:

mwhite1962 Nov 11th 2010 8:34 am

Wow, thats quick, we have received our ITA , and are going down the route of applying for temp work visas because our emigration company have said immigration can take up to 1 to 3 months, and caroline starts work on the 26th jan.

Congratulations.....and not at all jealous!!:thumbsup:

Celticknight Nov 11th 2010 6:24 pm

Congratulations from us too :thumbsup:

Ian.

jajpe Nov 11th 2010 7:13 pm

Originally Posted by jaynepc (Post 8974125)
Just to give some hope to people......I applied for my residence visa last monday (1st)....and have just checked online and have been approved!!!! What happens now???? Can I now book flights....will I get my passport and supporting documents back now????? Very excited but equally terrified!!!!!:thumbsup:

hi jayne just wanted to add my congratulations on here too. really really pleased for you. know the decision was a long and difficult time coming and the speed at which it has all fallen into place now must be confirmation to you that it is meant to be!! what an adventure ahead of you!!look forward to hearing the reports back although you know it will probably make us jealous.

sincerely wish you the very best New Zealand has to offer!

love and safe journey
Shirley

jaynepc Nov 11th 2010 9:43 pm

Originally Posted by jajpe (Post 8976143)
hi jayne just wanted to add my congratulations on here too. really really pleased for you. know the decision was a long and difficult time coming and the speed at which it has all fallen into place now must be confirmation to you that it is meant to be!! what an adventure ahead of you!!look forward to hearing the reports back although you know it will probably make us jealous.

sincerely wish you the very best New Zealand has to offer!

love and safe journey
Shirley

thanks shirley....that means a lot!!!

jaynepc Nov 12th 2010 4:59 pm

just paid my migrant levy....now waiting patiently for return of passport.......should i book my flights or wait????? Want to go start of dec:eek: