Residence Visa

Old Feb 9th 2009, 12:23 pm
Just Joined

kiwichick36 is just really nicekiwichick36 is just really nicekiwichick36 is just really nicekiwichick36 is just really nicekiwichick36 is just really nicekiwichick36 is just really nicekiwichick36 is just really nicekiwichick36 is just really nice
Default Residence Visa

Hi
My husband has just sent all the paperwork, medical etc to INZ for his Redidence Visa for New Zealand. I'm from NZ so am his sponsor for this. Have just had a letter back saying they'll hopefully have a final decision within ten to twelve weeks. Can anyone tell me that if all the paperwork is correct and no other problems arise are they normally ontime with this or have people found that it takes alot longer than they say.
Thanks.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

steelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Residence Visa

Hi kiwichick and hubby!

Approx. 6weeks from submitting the ITA.

We sent our paperwork / ITA on the 29th December and we were advised the same as you: "prepare for a 10-12week wait".
On the 23rd January we had an email from our CO advising us that we had been fully approved for residency.

And today........
OUR PAPER WORK WAS RETURNED ALONG WITH PASSPORTS and VISA'S !!!