British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Residence Application without IELTS & Birth Certificates (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/residence-application-without-ielts-birth-certificates-785853/)

toufiq Jan 27th 2013 3:01 pm

Residence Application Help (without IELTS & Birth Certificate)

Dear all,

I have submitted my Residence application in response to ITA.
I have provided all the required documents except below two documents.

1. IELTS for me and my spouse
2. Birth Certificate

For English ability, We have provided medium of instruction letters from University.

For birth certificate, its in process and will be received and then submitted to immigration office.

Please guide, if above documents are acceptable and fine for immigration office or they will come back to me. I have been allocated London branch.

MrsFychan Jan 27th 2013 6:02 pm

Re: Residence Application Help (without IELTS & Birth Certificate)

If you haven't sent in the required documentation then it will hold up your visa application
as for IELTS if you don't meet the criteria listed on this page

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...apply/english/

then you will probably be asked for it and the process won't go ahead until the items are received by the Case Officer.
Also they seem to go in steps on the applications and won't move along until they have the information on the step they are on, think this is why the process takes time but does mean that the process is done with less errors

toufiq Jan 28th 2013 2:08 pm

Today London branch refused to accept my Residence application without full birth certificates.

They told me that, Its necessary to submit full birth certificate during application.

Regards,
Toufiq

MrsFychan Jan 28th 2013 6:26 pm

you do really need to read through the ITA guide and submit everything they say you do and provide as many documents as you can or you will be just wasting your time.

Persephone Jan 28th 2013 7:11 pm

Yep, your application is only accepted once all the documents are present. Will your birth certificate come through in time? If not then you'll have to hope they'll accept an overdue ITA and contact them and explain why in advance.

It's so important to read everything carefully and get supporting documents as soon as possible especially things like the birth cert which is not time sensitive:)

toufiq Jan 31st 2013 4:57 pm

Residence Application without IELTS & Birth Certificates

Hi all,

I have submitted my application without IELTS and Birth certificates and now it has been receivedafter two days by London branch and I can see ''Application Received Tab'' in online status.

For English: I have provided univercity letter.
For Birth : I have provided passports and National ID card

Application fee 1200pb has also been deducted from my credit card.

But now I can not see any online medical status Tab their.

Below are my questions please and needs answers from seniors.

1. How to check online medical status.

2. Application fee has been deducted so it means they are not going to reject my application because of missing IELTS and Birth certificates.

3. My medical will be expired on 17th Feb and still didn't see any online status and also have not received any email on medical update from london brach.

toufiq Jan 31st 2013 5:04 pm

Hi all,

Now they have deducted application fee from my credit card so it means they have not rejected it and accepted to see other proofs.

I can also see onlie status change to ''Application Received'' now.

But can not see any medical status Tab their.
will it take time as on Feb 17, 2013 my medicals will be expired.