Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Require NZQA IQA but documents with London branch

Require NZQA IQA but documents with London branch

Old Oct 23rd 2014, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

joshbay84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Require NZQA IQA but documents with London branch

I have applied for skilled migrant visa and sent all mine and my spouse original education document. I was of the impression that education evaluation is not required for my spouse. However, case officer has asked for education evaluation for my spouse, but the original documents are with london branch.

Has anyone faced with similar situations before

Joshua
Old Oct 23rd 2014, 6:45 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Require NZQA IQA but documents with London branch

not sure about this but maybe the qualification is not from a recognised institution, have you checked the list?
Old Oct 23rd 2014, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

joshbay84 is an unknown quantity at this point

The university was on the list, but Since the college was autonomous the CO has requested for NZQA evaluation.

I don't mind getting qualification assessment, but the problem is that the original certificates are with Visa branch
Old Oct 23rd 2014, 9:01 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

I would email back the CO and ask when you can expect the original back, you should of sent in a certified copy as well so guessing they won't need the original back once it has been assessed