Recognised Qualifications Changes

Old May 13th 2009, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

Green Fruit is just really niceGreen Fruit is just really niceGreen Fruit is just really niceGreen Fruit is just really niceGreen Fruit is just really niceGreen Fruit is just really niceGreen Fruit is just really niceGreen Fruit is just really niceGreen Fruit is just really nice
Default Recognised Qualifications Changes

According to Immigration New Zealand, changes are forthcoming regarding how trade qualifications are recognised. As I understand it, the changes will make it slightly easier for migrants to the UK, especially those with trade qualifications, to emigrate.
Old May 13th 2009, 10:53 pm
Newbie to NZ

Lizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Recognised Qualifications Changes

About time, especially in light of the thread I was following today about getting recognition for UK qualifications. The NZ system seems a little behind but then that is fairly common place isn't it?!
Old May 14th 2009, 12:25 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Recognised Qualifications Changes

Yes. I read that late yesterday. You can read it HERE in NZIS news

We'll have to wait til 25th May to see whether or not NZIS will update the wording relating to UK trade quals from the old C&G to the current C&G/NVQ levels.