RE: Query on EOI

Old Apr 23rd 2008, 10:56 am
Buzzy Bee Mad

Beetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: Query on EOI

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me, I am a Systems librarian in the HE sector and there is no catagory for my position on the EOI

My job consists of all the points in the Librarian catagory, but also some of the points in the Systems manager position (which If I put that down it could gain me more points) - which do you think I should put on the EOI??

Also my Masters is in Information and Library studies - could this be classed under the Long term shortage as part of Information and Communication shortage or not?

Anyone wiser in these areas than me to help me in my quest to get to NZ.

Many thanks in advance

Niki