RE: NZQA FORM help help help help

Old Aug 14th 2007, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: NZQA FORM help help help help

Please can anybody help with the following questions (my oh Joinery/Carpentry & AutoCad Qualifications need to be assessed that they are a level 4):

On the form it asks about your qualifications from secondary school, we cannot find them, did this happen to anybody else. Did you miss this section out or did you have to get hold of copies (my OH left school over 27 years ago). If you had to get copies, who did you approach?

Regards
Karen
Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: NZQA FORM help help help help

Originally Posted by Kags1694
Please can anybody help with the following questions (my oh Joinery/Carpentry & AutoCad Qualifications need to be assessed that they are a level 4):

On the form it asks about your qualifications from secondary school, we cannot find them, did this happen to anybody else. Did you miss this section out or did you have to get hold of copies (my OH left school over 27 years ago). If you had to get copies, who did you approach?

Regards
Karen
Hi Karen,
If this is the form you send to NZ to be assessed, then from what I remember only the relevant qualification needs to be detailed and copies of this sent...as I say that's if I remember correctly
Old Aug 15th 2007, 6:41 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Best bet is to contact Edexcel (check spelling) with the school, the exam taken, and the year.
They hold almost everything now.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

Lplate kiwis x4 is just really niceLplate kiwis x4 is just really niceLplate kiwis x4 is just really niceLplate kiwis x4 is just really niceLplate kiwis x4 is just really niceLplate kiwis x4 is just really niceLplate kiwis x4 is just really niceLplate kiwis x4 is just really niceLplate kiwis x4 is just really nice

Happened to me and I thought I'd get away with not having them. Anyway had to find the relevant exam board (can't remember who I asked exactly but one who should have had them, didn't and gave me another board to try) gave them my details and it cost me not too much for copies. In the mean time I got the okay from NZQA but still sent them. So my advice would be to get copies - talk to the school if it still exists, mine didn't, or local Ed. office in local council and do it the proper way as NZQA are sticklers! Good luck! (Mind you, mine were absolutely shite so I'm surprised they even let me in!)
Old Sep 14th 2007, 10:34 am
Just Joined

titi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lplate kiwis x4
Happened to me and I thought I'd get away with not having them. Anyway had to find the relevant exam board (can't remember who I asked exactly but one who should have had them, didn't and gave me another board to try) gave them my details and it cost me not too much for copies. In the mean time I got the okay from NZQA but still sent them. So my advice would be to get copies - talk to the school if it still exists, mine didn't, or local Ed. office in local council and do it the proper way as NZQA are sticklers! Good luck! (Mind you, mine were absolutely shite so I'm surprised they even let me in!)
The NZ officer just emailed me today asking me to go through NZQA today on my bachelor qualifications as only study in 2 years instead of 3 years. I studied my first year in a another college before transferring the credit to the college which held the bachelor course. The university cert is under their list of recognized qualifications.

Should I appeal to visa officer? Reluctant to send to NZQA, as need to send originals and pay extra $$, and time is getting longer and longer...

Please advice.