British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   RE: NZQA FORM (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/re-nzqa-form-476197/)

Kags1694 Aug 23rd 2007 6:56 am

RE: NZQA FORM

Is it correct that you have to send in your original qualifications not copies.

Regards
Karen

nelsonpom Aug 24th 2007 9:58 pm

Re: NZQA FORM

Originally Posted by Kags1694 (Post 5224548)

Regards
Karen

You can send in official copies from whichever company gave you the certificate but you cannot send in photo copies.
Good luck
Darren

BEVS Aug 24th 2007 11:11 pm

Originally Posted by Kags1694 (Post 5224548)

Regards
Karen

Yes. You need to send originals.

Kags , I have sent you a PM re. a possible work contact.

nelsonpom Aug 25th 2007 3:03 pm

Originally Posted by BEVS here (Post 5232484)
Yes. You need to send originals.

Kags , I have sent you a PM re. a possible work contact.

You dont need originals but you do need official copies. Any qualification you have ever received will have been issued by a governing body, so long as you can get them to issue a copy or new certificate you will be fine. You just cant send photo copies.

BEVS Aug 25th 2007 10:01 pm

Originally Posted by nelsonpom (Post 5234355)
You dont need originals but you do need official copies. Any qualification you have ever received will have been issued by a governing body, so long as you can get them to issue a copy or new certificate you will be fine. You just cant send photo copies.

By originals I actually meant 'official copies' Nelsonpom.;)

nelsonpom Aug 26th 2007 4:31 am

Originally Posted by BEVS here (Post 5235155)
By originals I actually meant 'official copies' Nelsonpom.;)

Sorry Bev just wanted to clarify, I had lost all my original certificates (long long time ago) so had to get some nice shiny new ones, which I am pretty sure I have lost again.:D
Darren

titi Sep 14th 2007 10:30 am

Originally Posted by nelsonpom (Post 5232330)
You can send in official copies from whichever company gave you the certificate but you cannot send in photo copies.
Good luck
Darren

I've been asked by the officer to go through NZQA for my qualifications. Bcoz I study bachelor in 2 years instead of 3 years. (actually for 1st year, i studied in another college before transferring credits). The university is under their list of recognized qualifications.

Should I appeal to the officer for not go through NZQA?