RE MEDICALS & X RAYS

Old Jun 12th 2007, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE MEDICALS & X RAYS

We are based in Maghull which is on Merseyside.

Rang the Elms Medical Centre which is based in Liverpool (On panel list)

Costs are as follows:
Medical £231.00 each
Xray £ 56.00 eah

Does the price alter around the uk, or is there a set price.

Regards
Karen
Old Jun 12th 2007, 12:59 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RE MEDICALS & X RAYS

Originally Posted by Kags1694

Costs are as follows:
Medical £231.00 each
Xray £ 56.00 eah

Regards
Karen
Ours cost us a bit more than that in York about a year ago. I suggest you do a search as I am quite sure they are cheaper than that around the country. Take in to account your travel expenses and weigh up the differences.
Good luck,
Karen B
Old Jun 12th 2007, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

JoandDean has a spectacular aura aboutJoandDean has a spectacular aura aboutJoandDean has a spectacular aura about

We are going next week medicals in Huddersfield and X-rays at Bupa near by the costs are:

medicals - £120 per adult
£60 per child
Bloods - £100
X-Rays - £56
Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

spoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nice

Heya,

Now my company was paying and the office manager certainly didnt shop around. But i was charged

£300 for medical
£40 for X-ray

That was Central London prices.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

annbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura about

Costs are as follows:
Medical £231.00 each
Xray £ 56.00 eah

Regards
Karen

Hi Karen

We had ours done at a doctors in Oxford last month and the overall cost for everything for 2 adults and 2 children was £920.00.

Would highly recommend this doctor, he did everything in one day at the same hospital.

Good Luck

Ann
Old Jun 12th 2007, 6:18 pm
Just Joined

xlaurzx will become famous soon enoughxlaurzx will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone,

I'm just looking at the medical and xrays and was wondering if anyone had been to any of the Birmingham hospitals and how much it costs?

Cheers
Old Jun 12th 2007, 6:30 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

This won't help, but for the three of us in Christchurch NZ it came to about NZD$900 all in.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

mark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant future

We had ours done at the clinic on St John's Street in Manchester. It was £650 for 2 adults and 2 kids (3 and 5). They did everything at the same place.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 7:51 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya

We had ours done in Northampton, It cost us £1080 for 2 adults and 3 kids. Our eldest is 12 so she had to have the x ray part but luckily no bloods ( she would have needed Karonious to restrain her if she had!! )

HTH
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:17 am
Just Joined

Runaway is on a distinguished road

Costs are as follows:
Medical £231.00 each
Xray £ 56.00 eah

Regards
Karen
The x-ray price sounds right, but the medical very expensive. I paid about £150 in Kingston-Upon-Thames. The NZ consulate should have sent you a list with various alternatives for the region you live in. if in doubt, call them.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 3:17 am
Just Joined

kerrone will become famous soon enough

Hi All, can anyone advise on the waiting times for the medicals ?
Old Jun 26th 2007, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Hi,
we also had ours done at The Elms. We waited about a week to get an appointment and were told it would be 2 weeks before everything came back but it was more like 10 days.
We had some private health care at the time and we claimed back the cost of x rays and some of the medical costs too - the healthcare was only about £15 per month for me and 3 kids and we got full x ray costs and about £180 back from the medicals. They doctor is really good at he Elms - pulled that tape measure very firmly when she measured Danny's waist!
Old Jun 26th 2007, 8:33 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

We had an appt within 2 weeks and got our results less than 2 weeks later too
Old Jun 26th 2007, 8:37 am
Just Joined

Runaway is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by kerrone
Hi All, can anyone advise on the waiting times for the medicals ?
- I waited at the hospital straight after my X-ray for about 30 minutes and received this in my hand. For the medical examination, I received a call about 10 days later to collect it.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

rhona is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Runaway
- I waited at the hospital straight after my X-ray for about 30 minutes and received this in my hand. For the medical examination, I received a call about 10 days later to collect it.
I thought that the doctor sent results straight to oz? I am going on thursday but im sure he said something about £65 for the courier?