RE: Covering Letter

Old Nov 13th 2008, 5:51 pm
Buzzy Bee Mad

Beetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of light
Smile RE: Covering Letter

Hi All,

We are just about to put in our ITA and I rememeber that a while ago

someone posted a link to a covering letter - can I for the life of me find it

again can anyone help?

What did people do? letter or no letter

any advice

Niki
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Covering Letter

Hi Niki,I put in a cover letter as follows

Expression of Interest Number .................

NAME OF CASE OFFICER
Visa Officer (Customised Service)
INZ-London Branch
New Zealand House
80 Haymarket
London
SW1Y 4TE

Dear ..........................

Please find enclosed all documentation as requested. We have provided all original documents with a photocopy behind each original. Also enclosed is a detailed list of all documentation with corresponding dates in order requested. Please do not hesitate to contact either Gary or myself if there is anything you need to clarify or if you require any further information. Our numbers are as follows:

Home
Phyllis mobile
Gary mobile

HTH

Phyl x
Old Nov 14th 2008, 6:59 am
Buzzy Bee Mad

Beetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of light

Many thanks Weejie's
Old Nov 14th 2008, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Niki,

I basically put the same as Phyl....I also included when we hoped to arrive in NZ, the start date of my job & listed (in order) everything that I had included in the envelope.

Good luck

Cheryl x