Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Radiologists + Medicals- Help Appreciated

Radiologists + Medicals- Help Appreciated

Old Oct 20th 2008, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

Mr Peace is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Radiologists + Medicals- Help Appreciated

Dear All,

Could anyone who had there medicals in Leeds (UK) please point me to the right direction as to where would I find a good and cheap radiologist for Xrays in Leeds? Also Any good medical practice doing the panel health checks would be an added info for us....

Peace
Old Oct 21st 2008, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

hosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud ofhosebergine has much to be proud of
Default Re: Radiologists + Medicals- Help Appreciated

I've just booked ours in York - I got all the info from the NZ immigration panel list and called around. Some quote with vat some without so you need to check all prices. I found the prices quoted for Leeds were high. Sheffield was better and so was Huddersfield. We've gone for York because because of work - it's our home town so less time off. London was cheapest
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 11:20 am
Just Joined

Mr Peace is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Radiologists + Medicals- Help Appreciated

Thanks hosebergine,

Help appreciated, we will do research.

Peace
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 8:42 pm
Buzzy Bee Mad

Beetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Radiologists + Medicals- Help Appreciated

Originally Posted by Mr Peace
Dear All,

Could anyone who had there medicals in Leeds (UK) please point me to the right direction as to where would I find a good and cheap radiologist for Xrays in Leeds? Also Any good medical practice doing the panel health checks would be an added info for us....

Peace
Hi ,

we have booked ours in Huddersfield (Lindley Centre) £120 per adult for medical £100 for bloods per adult and £60 per child
Xrays are at the general hospital at £56 each cheapest I have found in the area.

Hope this helps