Quick questions on EOI before submitting

Old May 9th 2010, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

Location: From Salisbury, UK to Auckland, NZ - now back in the UK!
celeliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the rough
Default Quick questions on EOI before submitting

Hi there,

I'm just preparing for my EOI for PR and I am unsure what to put for the following questions:

Q1. Please list all countries, including all countries of citizenship, you have lived in for a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years. Include all countries where your stay has been broken by any departures. Use the last entry to include the country in which you are currently living but leave the "To" field blank.
I'm from the UK but currently in NZ (for nearly 10 months now). I have not lived anywhere else for more than 12 months. Do I enter UK since I was born until the day I left for NZ? I will also put the month I entered NZ and leave it "TO" as current.

I have done some travelling under 12 months at different periods but I guess that is not really relevant???
Q2. Please provide your residential address and contact details. (Do not use your adviser's address.) This will be considered your permanent place of residence for tax purposes.
I am currently here on a working holiday visa so I have been here less than a year so still classed as a temporary resident. Do I put my UK permenant address or the one I'm living at present in NZ?
Q3. Do you have any condition that is likely to require ongoing treatment or medication?
I have a hearing impairment with a cochlear implant. I don't require treatment but only attend an annual review appointments. Don't know whether to put YES or NO. I know I would have to provide a medical certificate later on.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Claire