Question - please help!!

Old Dec 4th 2006, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

DiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to all
Default Re: Question - please help!!

Originally Posted by Driver695
Teacher me never :scared:

Just phoned NZ House London - and they said they do look at applications with 100 points or more so its worth a shot. Also , I never knew you do not stay in the pool you have to re-submit after each pool is drawn!!!
That's not right. You stay in the pool for 6 months witout having to re-submit and then after the 6 months if you haven't been chosen you have to re-submit then.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 3:55 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Also , I never knew you do not stay in the pool you have to re-submit after each pool is drawn!!!
No wonder they said give it a go

I would edge my bets if I where you.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 3:58 pm

Driver695 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DiffordA
That's not right. You stay in the pool for 6 months witout having to re-submit and then after the 6 months if you haven't been chosen you have to re-submit then.
Just saying what the lady said to me
Old Dec 4th 2006, 3:59 pm

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
No wonder they said give it a go

I would edge my bets if I where you.

We are going to give it a go - you never know!!!
Old Dec 4th 2006, 4:02 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

We are going to give it a go - you never know!!!
Yeah. Go baby go

Good luck dudes
Old Dec 4th 2006, 4:03 pm

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Yeah. Go baby go

Good luck dudes
Cheers - we shall need it
Old Dec 4th 2006, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

DiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to all

Teacher me never :scared:

Just phoned NZ House London - and they said they do look at applications with 100 points or more so its worth a shot. Also , I never knew you do not stay in the pool you have to re-submit after each pool is drawn!!!
Once again, please believe me when I say I am trying not to dampen your spirits, just be realistic. Below is an an email sent to me from the visa officer I got in touch with about our EOI:

Hi Amy,

If your EOI scores above 100 points then you are able to submit an EOI and your EOI becomes eligible for selection. Selections are made every 2 weeks based on criteria set by the Minister. I have attached the most recent selection fact sheet. At 105 points your EOI is available for selection but will only be selected if it meets one of the selection criteria.

Kind Regards
Sam Foley
Visa Officer (Customised Service) | Immigration New Zealand (London Branch) | 80 Haymarket SW1Y 4TE | London, United Kingdom | Tel: +44 20 7208 1131 | Fax: +44 20 7973 0370
Visit our website at www.immigration.govt.nz and get to know more about visiting, working, studying and immigration to New Zealand!

The fact sheet they refer to is attached. As you can see they just don't get near to people with points like we have.

Please don't think I am a miserable sod, I am honestly just trying to save you the money and time waiting, we learned the hard way! Of course if you decide to give it a go that is your choice and I hope you are successful, I am just very doubtful that this is the best route for you!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
FactSheet20061108.pdf (103.2 KB, 311 views)
Old Dec 4th 2006, 4:34 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Give it ago Driver695 - that's what we are doing and we only got 105 - at the end of the day its only approx £104.00!! You can spend that on absolute cr*p - so give it a whirl!!

Good luck mate

G