Question about money

Old Dec 13th 2007, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

andrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant future
Default Question about money

Is 60 000 a good wage for North Shore Auckland ??
Old Dec 13th 2007, 9:51 pm

Beachcombers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Question about money

Is it just you on your own? Will your partner be working? Do you have any dependants? Will you be running a car and how far would you expect to commute? Where in the North Shore will you be based?

Sorry a million questions! But in short I earned $ 60k a year + company car, wife was on part time work, no kids and rent was $ 250/week.

We did OK, had enough to go to the pub etc, but could not afford to to really make head way into the housing market or get any big ticket items.

But if you were single, it would be pretty good money.
Old Dec 13th 2007, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

andrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant future
Default Re: Question about money

Originally Posted by Beachcombers
Is it just you on your own? Will your partner be working? Do you have any dependants? Will you be running a car and how far would you expect to commute? Where in the North Shore will you be based?

Sorry a million questions! But in short I earned $ 60k a year + company car, wife was on part time work, no kids and rent was $ 250/week.

We did OK, had enough to go to the pub etc, but could not afford to to really make head way into the housing market or get any big ticket items.

But if you were single, it would be pretty good money.
I'm single would live in Glenfield which is where my job is and run a car.