Proof of work experience

Old Nov 3rd 2012, 2:59 am
Just Joined

Rwilliams.vbarker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Proof of work experience

Hi there,
We are currently working on completing our application for residency and I'm struggling to find any payslips, p45s etc as evidence. The best I can get will be written letters from previous employers with their contact details, is this likely to be sufficient? Unfortunately I've worked all over the place and its going to be a couple of jobs that I have to combine to get my experience .

Thank you for any advice in advance cause I'm getting a headache
Old Nov 3rd 2012, 3:10 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of work experience

Originally Posted by Rwilliams.vbarker
Hi there,
We are currently working on completing our application for residency and I'm struggling to find any payslips, p45s etc as evidence. The best I can get will be written letters from previous employers with their contact details, is this likely to be sufficient? Unfortunately I've worked all over the place and its going to be a couple of jobs that I have to combine to get my experience .

Thank you for any advice in advance cause I'm getting a headache
Hi there and welcome to B.E.

Can't answer your question for you but I'm sure that someone who can will be a long evenutally.

Headaches. I remember those. Good luck.

Enjoy B.E.
Old Nov 3rd 2012, 3:11 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

have you read the How to complete the ITA advisory guide? does it state in there what is required for evidence?
I know when husband submitted his, and he had checked the guide, he submitted wage slips, P45 and also written references from his employers, bit easier for him as he was in the same company, with 2 company name changes for over the last 10yrs, and he got references, job title, work carried out, hours etc on the 2 differing company named headed paper.

I think providing as much information as possible is always the best policy as it saves them having to ask for it and slowing the application process.

As I said check the advisory guide and see what it states is required.
Old Nov 3rd 2012, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

ellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Write off to HMRC and get a copy of all your NI payments since you first started work, this will help towards proof of previous jobs, they will charge you (about £15.00 if I remember correctly) and it only shows company names not addresses but we used this for our application as many of the companies had closed that my husband had worked for.
Old Nov 3rd 2012, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

sam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to behold

Hi there,
If you managed to find your previous job's contracts which shows your salary details and list of duties; I am sure this wil be sufficient. I have done the same when I sent off my documents upon recieving my ITA because I failed to get written letters from former employers. Also, having written letters from employers will be good if they show the joining dates , Salary details, position names and list of duties if possible.
Remember, all mentioned documents should be on letter heads with the employer's stamp and official signatures.
Try reading the ITA guidance, it is pretty helpful.
Good luck
Old Nov 4th 2012, 4:02 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Two links for you regarding obtaining your Nat Ins history as is your right under the UK Data Protection Act

First the HM Revenue & Customs webpage.

Have a read and then scroll down to the on line form to do this

As far as I am aware there is still no charge for this.
Old Nov 8th 2012, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond repute

You should be fine with references from the employers. Any jobs from which you are claiming relevant experience for you need to prove. I contacted my previous employers and basically asked them to copy and paste what i wanted them to say into a letter from them.

It gave all the information that Immigration requested and in terms of duties I had them put that my duties included (but not exclusively) the following tasks: xxxxxx

And then I listed the tasks that the ANZSCO consider requirements and indicative of the relevant skill level for that job.

All the letters looked pretty similar as I asked them to do the same sort of thing but Immigration were fine with it. they didn't check on any of them. They only contacted my current employment to ask further questions.

Friends have told me the same thing - none of their previous employers were contacted to check anything. Course that may vary depending on what you are saying you have experience in :-)
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 6:13 am
Just Joined

rehanazeem is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Can anyone guide me do NZ immigration accept pre qualification working experience or only post qualification working experience is considered ? for example if my degree was finished in 2008 but I have working experience from 2006 then do they count it from 2008 or from 2006. ?
And what is the minimum IELTS in each module is accepted with overall 6.5.

Regards
Rehan
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 6:15 am

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rehanazeem
Hi

Can anyone guide me do NZ immigration accept pre qualification working experience or only post qualification working experience is considered ? for example if my degree was finished in 2008 but I have working experience from 2006 then do they count it from 2008 or from 2006. ?
And what is the minimum IELTS in each module is accepted with overall 6.5.

Regards
Rehan

can you please create your own posts. that way it will be easier for you to find the answers in future and also means that the original poster of the thread gets their questions answered without trawling through other people questions on their threads
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 6:35 am
Just Joined

rehanazeem is an unknown quantity at this point

from next time I will. Apologize.

I am new here and didn't know how to create new posts.

Thanks
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 6:40 am

Originally Posted by rehanazeem
from next time I will. Apologize.

I am new here and didn't know how to create new posts.

Thanks
thats ok I have PM'ed you with how to