Proof of work experience

Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:38 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Proof of work experience

Just trying to get as much ready as I can before the ITA hopefully falls through my letterbox.

I will need a letter from my previous employers stating that I did work there, for how long and what I did. Is there anything else that needs to be written in the letter?

They have been a bit slow before so if I can get a letter from them soon then it's one less thing to worry about

Thanks Sue
Old Apr 12th 2008, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

malcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of work experience

Make sure they say how much of an asset you would be to any future employer.etc etc
Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

to-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really nice

I wa speaking to the teaching agency at the expo in Leeds today and they said that for them the experience is worked out by the hour as well. You could say that you have been a teacher (or a ....) for 10 years but you may have only worked 1 day per week and therefore your 10 years worth of experience is not the same as someone who has worked 5 full days for 10 years, if you see what I mean. It could be worth asking them to state how many hours you worked per week too. Hope that helps!
Old Apr 12th 2008, 10:30 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Make sure they say how much of an asset you would be to any future employer.etc etc
You're suggesting they should be economical with the truth?

Thanks for your help. Apart from the obvious things, I'll ask them to put down that I was working full time