Proof of Experience and Qualifications.

Old Dec 29th 2022, 6:03 am
Just Joined

NZGBIOUS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Proof of Experience and Qualifications.

What Proof of Experience and Qualifications are needed ?
I am currently working as a Night Manager in a Hotel. For about 6 months. They plan to sponsor me for Accredited Employer Work Visa with the Median wage.
I have been in New Zealand for 3 years on WHV due to extensions. My first job in NZ was Administrator Position for 6 months and then Covid hit.

Previous to that I worked as Night Manager in Canada in a Petrol Station for just over a year. And Previous to this I was self Employed running my own business in the UK taking passengers on a tourism tour business for 2 years.
I have Volunteered in Hostel Reception and House keeping in Canada. (not sure how I would prove this)

My qualifications are BTECH Level 3 National Award in Software development and Level 2 first Diploma
Computer and admin related skills apply here.

Old Jan 13th 2023, 4:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of Experience and Qualifications.

From INZ:

Evidence of qualifications can include:
  • original or certified copies of your qualifications
  • evidence the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) recognises your qualification.
Evidence of experience can include documents that show:
  • the work that you did
  • the dates you did the work
  • how many hours a week you worked (on average)
  • the contact details for your employer or employers
  • how your work experience relates to the work you’ve been offered in New Zealand.