Processing Times

Old Jul 21st 2008, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

Flan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really nice
Default Re: Processing Times

Just to say I got an e-mail acknowledgment from NZQA but then didnt hear anything. I sent an e-mail requesting an update and didnt get a reply. So I phoned them and was told that it had been completed and would be posted the next day!!! It actually was posted a few days later (checking the post mark) however the letter was dated some 10 -12 days previous so it had obviously been sat in someone's out tray for a while! I think a phone call enquiry will get better results than an e-mail, worth a try at least!
Old Jul 21st 2008, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

Rock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant future

Thanks. I'll be ringing them tonight. I completed their on-line application for my assessment and have been checking the on-line status each day but it has not got past the 'allocation' stage since it was first registered on July 8th. My PAR took about 3 weeks. I wouldn't mind if the service was free but at $600 + €150 for postage it really is taking the p***.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 2:24 pm
Just Joined

rusty100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rock Ape
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I am in pretty regular contact by email which seems to work well - a guy there called Malcolm Leitch is very helpful. I was just very annoyed to learn that they are offering a fairly expensive fast track service which effectively doesn't seem to exist - or only if they are not busy!

Meanwhile meds booked for Thursday.............
I know what you mean. When I sent mine off on the 'fast-track' back in April/May it was the same. It took way longer than they say and they never contact you, even though I emailed tham. First thing I heard from them was when the courier knocked on the door with the return packet.
Interestingly though, if you check your credit card statement you will find that they opened your application and debited your account on the day of receipt. The same thing will happen with your visa application, and they will then ignore you indefinitely. Good game eh!
Sorry to sound bitter, but after a while it starts to get to you.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

Rock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant future

I did actually complain to the NZ High Commission about NZQA's processing times which ellicted a rather terse letter and email from the manager at NQZA. I'm probably going to find my Post Grad marked at Level 1 as a result but keeping my gob shut has never been a personal strong point!