PR granted in principle!

Old Mar 7th 2009, 10:50 am
Just Joined

pastyfoot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PR granted in principle!

Hi everyone.

Well, the magic letter came through yesterday, I have been granted PR (thru partnership) after I pay the Levy and fill out a question I missed (doh!). Kinda funny, finding out this is all I have to do after the worry about passed heart murmurs and the rest of it! It took less than 4 weeks for them to make a decision, my case officer must have decided there and then really! Was a pleasant surprise! Everyone still waiting or travelling along the rocky road to emmigration - keep at it and good luck, it's a great feeling at the end (and worth it), and thanks to everyone who gave me their advice! And as the kiwi's say; "Time to skull some p*ss!"
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

over50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really nice
Default Re: PR granted in principle!

Congratulations and good luck.
Steve and Dee.
Old Mar 9th 2009, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, well done, what a feeling.

Good luck for the future
Old Mar 9th 2009, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

over50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really nice

Incase I miss you have a great flight Teebrown and stay safe, good luck in NZ.
Steve and Dee
Old Mar 11th 2009, 2:24 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

All good stuff
Old Mar 11th 2009, 2:33 am
Just Joined

ajayshah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pastyfoot
Hi everyone.

Well, the magic letter came through yesterday, I have been granted PR (thru partnership) after I pay the Levy and fill out a question I missed (doh!). Kinda funny, finding out this is all I have to do after the worry about passed heart murmurs and the rest of it! It took less than 4 weeks for them to make a decision, my case officer must have decided there and then really! Was a pleasant surprise! Everyone still waiting or travelling along the rocky road to emmigration - keep at it and good luck, it's a great feeling at the end (and worth it), and thanks to everyone who gave me their advice! And as the kiwi's say; "Time to skull some p*ss!"
brilliant news! where are you going to settle in NZ? My wife and I have just got to auckland, I am waiting for my letter of job offer before I apply for PR from here. I hope my experience goes as smoothly as yours did..

Congratulations!
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:13 pm
Just Joined

pastyfoot is an unknown quantity at this point

Down Hamilton way because OH's family live in Morrinsville, and maybe there'll be more job opps in and around Hamilton, and is a short drive to the beach at Rags! Sure you'll have no probs getting PR from over there. All the best!
Old Mar 12th 2009, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

helenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to all

Hi and congratulations!! You must be so excited, I'll have a large one for you tonight!!
Old Mar 12th 2009, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations