PR Granted!!

Old Mar 8th 2009, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

kimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to all
Default PR Granted!!

Sorry i just had to let everyone know. Our PR has been accepted in principle Our passports and visas should be here in about two weeks!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Cant wait. We are now looking at flights and getting everything ready to go!
Old Mar 8th 2009, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: PR Granted!!

Originally Posted by kimberleyclarke2 View Post
Sorry i just had to let everyone know. Our PR has been accepted in principle Our passports and visas should be here in about two weeks!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Cant wait. We are now looking at flights and getting everything ready to go!
Great news
Old Mar 8th 2009, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of

Brilliant !!
Old Mar 8th 2009, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news you must be so excited lol
Old Mar 9th 2009, 8:00 am
NZbound

yorkshire_sparkie is just really niceyorkshire_sparkie is just really niceyorkshire_sparkie is just really niceyorkshire_sparkie is just really niceyorkshire_sparkie is just really niceyorkshire_sparkie is just really niceyorkshire_sparkie is just really niceyorkshire_sparkie is just really nice

YEAHY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great News!!
Old Mar 9th 2009, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Great news,congratulations it's a great feeling but scary at the same time isn't it!

Phyl x
Old Mar 9th 2009, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

helenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to all
Talking Re: PR Granted!!

Lucky you!! I wish you all the luck with your exciting life ahead. I have only just lodged my application. How long did yours take from submitting your ITA to finding out you've been approved?
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

over50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really nice

Congratulations and good luck with the rest of plans.
Steve and Dee
Old Mar 9th 2009, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

kimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by helenlhoppy View Post
Lucky you!! I wish you all the luck with your exciting life ahead. I have only just lodged my application. How long did yours take from submitting your ITA to finding out you've been approved?
We had alot of trouble with proving our relationship so it took alot longer than planned. From sending in the rest of the evidence they needed, because we had a job offer, we found out 2 days after!!
Old Mar 10th 2009, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

jack1971 is just really nicejack1971 is just really nicejack1971 is just really nicejack1971 is just really nicejack1971 is just really nicejack1971 is just really nicejack1971 is just really nicejack1971 is just really nicejack1971 is just really nicejack1971 is just really nicejack1971 is just really nice

Originally Posted by kimberleyclarke2 View Post
Congratulations, we also got PR beginning of Feb but still trying to sell the house - where are you going?
Old Mar 10th 2009, 11:48 pm
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Good news indeedy
Have some good news karma from me.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jack1971 View Post
Congratulations, we also got PR beginning of Feb but still trying to sell the house - where are you going?
We are going to Auckland. Have you had much interest in your house? My parents are trying to sell theirs too.

Hope everything goes well.

x x x