PR APPROVED!!!

Old Nov 29th 2010, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

Kezzar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PR APPROVED!!!

We've been told today that our Residency visa's have been approved and should be with us tomorrow!!

Phew...what a relief! We were very impressed with NZ immigration, they have been fantastic!

We off to Wellington next Thursday! So nervous.

I just wanted to share our news as we are really excited!

Warm weather here we come
Old Nov 29th 2010, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

carly5511 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PR APPROVED!!!

Well Done!!!

Time for the fun bit now!

Carly xxx
Old Nov 29th 2010, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by carly5511
Well Done!!!

Time for the fun bit now!

Carly xxx
Thanks Carly. We a little nervous about starting from scratch and not knowing anyone but I'm sure we'll get there eventually.
Old Nov 29th 2010, 7:51 pm
Just Joined

How big is the smile on your face going to be when you arrive though eh?! I feel sorry for the immigration personnel at Auckland. When I fly in I'm going to be a giggling idiot that wants to hug everyone!! They'll probably send me back to the UK to calm down!

I am so so happy for you though. Enjoy it!! xxx
Old Nov 29th 2010, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by carly5511
How big is the smile on your face going to be when you arrive though eh?! I feel sorry for the immigration personnel at Auckland. When I fly in I'm going to be a giggling idiot that wants to hug everyone!! They'll probably send me back to the UK to calm down!

I am so so happy for you though. Enjoy it!! xxx
Ha! Ha! Ha! I think I'd much rather be welcoming a 'giggling idiot' than some grumpy idiot!

I can't wait to actually have the visa's in our hands!! It's all so real now!

When do you fly?

New life, here we come
Old Nov 29th 2010, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Tray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kezzar
We've been told today that our Residency visa's have been approved and should be with us tomorrow!!

Phew...what a relief! We were very impressed with NZ immigration, they have been fantastic!

We off to Wellington next Thursday! So nervous.

I just wanted to share our news as we are really excited!

Warm weather here we come
Congratulations I'm sure you'll meet lots of friendly people in Wellington. We arrived to beautiful sunshine last February & also left thick snow behind...it was/is great
Old Nov 29th 2010, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of

Congratulations from us Too
Old Nov 29th 2010, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

And us!!
Old Nov 30th 2010, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

Passports arrived today with VISA'S!!

Perhaps someone can explain to me, what does it mean 'visa valid for travel for 24months from first arrival'? I gather that means we can come and go as we please holiday wise. What happens after that then?
Old Nov 30th 2010, 9:19 pm
Just Joined

I have no idea! Sorry! I just thought I'd let you know that I am very very jealous!! xxxx
Old Dec 5th 2010, 8:17 am
Premium Member

armandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nice

Congrats!!! Good luck for life ahead!!!!
Old Dec 6th 2010, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps someone can explain to me, what does it mean 'visa valid for travel for 24months from first arrival'? I gather that means we can come and go as we please holiday wise. What happens after that then?
yep you can come and go for 24 months. After that you apply for an indefinite right of return visa (IRRV): then you can come and go for ever..