Police checks & Medicals

Old Aug 8th 2007, 3:44 pm
Just Joined

the Hughes family will become famous soon enoughthe Hughes family will become famous soon enough
Smile Police checks & Medicals

Hi all

Thanks for the welcome.

We now have police checks back

We have recieved the invitation to apply and we have now got X-rays 13th Aug and medicals tuesday 14th.

I hear it takes approx 7 days before you get results back to be able to submit them which we hope to do around 21st Aug.

We are in the hands of immigration after that

Cheers

Jay,Dee & the fellas
Old Aug 8th 2007, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

jaybirdjan is a jewel in the roughjaybirdjan is a jewel in the roughjaybirdjan is a jewel in the roughjaybirdjan is a jewel in the rough
Post Re: Police checks & Medicals

Hi

Our medicals took approx 10 days which where fine
All paper work inc medicals sent into NZI in london on 18/7 and still not had
our visa's back:curse: We have now had to submit temp visa applications as was told could not guarantee will have proper visa in place these were sent today to a manager at immigration temp section. Our agent has been in constant contact with the case file worker but still waiting verification???(of what they will not say).
Getting very nervous of tight schedule

Jan
Old Aug 11th 2007, 9:13 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police checks & Medicals

Medicals are pretty straight forward and you get to keep the chest x-rays. The panel doctor we used rang us when they were ready to pick up and asked if we wanted to collect or have them posted. We collected them and checked them thoroughly. Some bits were missing, like doc's signature on each page, and one photo not been signed over. Would recommend you check each page carefully!

Anyway, just wanted to wish you luck with it all
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

scharlonie will become famous soon enoughscharlonie will become famous soon enough

I agree with teamembo, check everything before you send it all to immigration house as they dont seem to be in a rush to sort any problems out. Sent passports off and still waiting, hopefully they haven't lost all the other docs we sent. How mad is it, you supply marriage cert stating married for 17 yrs, have three kids together, apply together yet they still ask for evidence that you co habitated for the last 12 months. Like someone said on another thread, they like you to jump through hoops, pay a fortune, well it is for a family of five, and still play the waiting game. Roll on January 10th
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

Leewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the rough
Wink Re: Police checks & Medicals

Hello everyone, can anybody advice me on police checks? i have had my police checks come back and on it was a public order offence for beating a bully boy x2, this was in 1994 and was the last time i fractured the law, and the other time was 1987, and since that time i have not been in trouble with police again (although i do like to put bullies in their place even now) i have been approved for an ITA, and am worried this will go against me? does any one think it will matter? as its not exactly the Nuremburg war trial! but should i be concerned about it? i don't want to pay medicals and then find this as stopped me getting in, any advice is always welcomed, cheers Lee
Old Aug 17th 2007, 7:03 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Leewales
Hello everyone, can anybody advice me on police checks? i have had my police checks come back and on it was a public order offence for beating a bully boy x2, this was in 1994 and was the last time i fractured the law, and the other time was 1987, and since that time i have not been in trouble with police again (although i do like to put bullies in their place even now) i have been approved for an ITA, and am worried this will go against me? does any one think it will matter? as its not exactly the Nuremburg war trial! but should i be concerned about it? i don't want to pay medicals and then find this as stopped me getting in, any advice is always welcomed, cheers Lee
Hi Lee. Just be sure to explain the circumstances in the space provided and stress that you have been a model citizen since then and have put your wild years behind you. You'll be alright.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

Leewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the rough
Wink Re: Police checks & Medicals

Originally Posted by happynz
Hi Lee. Just be sure to explain the circumstances in the space provided and stress that you have been a model citizen since then and have put your wild years behind you. You'll be alright.
happynz, even if this does not come off (me moving over to NZ) the one thing that sticks in my mind is what an awsome helpful guy you are, you are a person that stands out among others and does not judge others you a first class human being, cheers Lee.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 11:18 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scharlonie
I agree with teamembo, check everything before you send it all to immigration house as they dont seem to be in a rush to sort any problems out. Sent passports off and still waiting, hopefully they haven't lost all the other docs we sent. How mad is it, you supply marriage cert stating married for 17 yrs, have three kids together, apply together yet they still ask for evidence that you co habitated for the last 12 months. Like someone said on another thread, they like you to jump through hoops, pay a fortune, well it is for a family of five, and still play the waiting game. Roll on January 10th
I'm sure it does say somewhere about providing evidence of your relationship and I know I've posted what's required countless times on various threads to make people aware that a marriage certificate alone is not enough. They need to see you are still together at the same address currently to stop people coming over who have no intention of continuing in their relationship once here. The evidence requirement shouldn't be too hard to find. They like relationship testimonial letters from friends and family, photos of recent and past holidays (you write on the back the details of the event portrayed), joint invitations to family and friends functions, joint memberships, eg gym, evidence of joint finances, utility bills, mortgage, bank account, anything that shows you remain a couple in a stable, loving relationship. And they like the envelopes for the testimonial letters and invitations etc to see that they were addressed to you both at the address you claim is your main residential address.