Points for ongoing skilled employment...

Old Jul 30th 2014, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

LauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Points for ongoing skilled employment...

Hey,

I am about to submit my EOI. I began work as a mental health nurse on 29.7.13 worked in one job until 02.03.14 and then moved to my current position (again as a nurse) as of 17.3.14.

I'd like to claim points for ongoing skilled employment for 12 months or more. I am just not sure if I should wait two weeks or so for it to be 12 months in total that I have actually been employed and working as a nurse (across the two jobs) or if I have to wait until 17.3.15 before I am actually eligible to claim these points as I'll have been in one job a year.

My employment has been ongoing (apart from the two weeks that I needed to get visa and move up to Chch sorted and this was covered by annual leave) and it has been skilled. Anyone been in my position or got any advice?