British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   "Points claimed for this family member" on EOI - eeek help! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/points-claimed-family-member-eoi-eeek-help-431515/)

Maz Mar 1st 2007 7:36 pm

"Points claimed for this family member" on EOI - eeek help!

What the heck do I choose for these questions? I have hubby and our 5-year old daughter to add. Completely lost!

P2L Mar 1st 2007 7:53 pm

Re: "Points claimed for this family member" on EOI - eeek help!

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 4470856)
What the heck do I choose for these questions? I have hubby and our 5-year old daughter to add. Completely lost!

maz

Can't help hun cos I can't find the question!!!!!:confused:

What number ??? is it:unsure:

Maz Mar 1st 2007 7:55 pm

Originally Posted by kev&sarah (Post 4470899)
maz

Can't help hun cos I can't find the question!!!!!:confused:

What number ??? is it:unsure:

Oopsie, sorry! It's T3 - Principal Applicant's Other Family.

P2L Mar 1st 2007 7:59 pm

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 4470904)
Oopsie, sorry! It's T3 - Principal Applicant's Other Family.

Found it :thumbup: :thumbup:

We listed any family that weren't on the main application. For instance parents, brothers, sisters, nephews, neices etc.

If you have any family members on either side who are likely to want to join you in NZ, this is the place to include them,the,if they claim points for having family in NZ or use the Family visa route this will help to validate their claim.

HTH

Sarah x

Maz Mar 1st 2007 8:03 pm

Originally Posted by kev&sarah (Post 4470909)
Found it :thumbup: :thumbup:

We listed any family that weren't on the main application. For instance parents, brothers, sisters, nephews, neices etc.

If you have any family members on either side who are likely to want to join you in NZ, this is the place to include them,the,if they claim points for having family in NZ or use the Family visa route this will help to validate their claim.

HTH

Sarah x

Um... sorry, even more lost now! This is the first place I've had the opportunity to add hubby and daughter...

P2L Mar 1st 2007 8:06 pm

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 4470922)
Um... sorry, even more lost now! This is the first place I've had the opportunity to add hubby and daughter...

keep going, they're in the next section!!!

Starts with partners details;)

Maz Mar 1st 2007 8:06 pm

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 4470922)

I'm less lost now... I went to the summary page, and found the parts for hubby and daughter. Why would I need to put in details for my family in England?...

P2L Mar 1st 2007 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 4470945)
I'm less lost now... I went to the summary page, and found the parts for hubby and daughter. Why would I need to put in details for my family in England?...

Do you have any family that might want to come out???

We included Kev's parents, cos they'd love to come out permanently, but too old for work visa & included our nephew in case he wants to come for his gap year

Maz Mar 1st 2007 8:17 pm

Originally Posted by kev&sarah (Post 4470955)
Do you have any family that might want to come out???

We included Kev's parents, cos they'd love to come out permanently, but too old for work visa & included our nephew in case he wants to come for his gap year

Very highly unlikely... do I still need to include them?

P2L Mar 1st 2007 8:18 pm

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 4471002)
Very highly unlikely... do I still need to include them?

Put it like this......

My lot weren't included :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maz Mar 1st 2007 8:40 pm

Originally Posted by kev&sarah (Post 4471006)
Put it like this......

My lot weren't included :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol:

Dammit... now I'm stuck again. Where the hell do I find the NZQA Reference Number for my degree? *tears hair out* :mad:

If I put that my degree hasn't been assessed by the NZQA, then I can't claim it on points. ARGH!!!

P2L Mar 1st 2007 8:45 pm

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 4471108)

Dammit... now I'm stuck again. Where the hell do I find the NZQA Reference Number for my degree? *tears hair out* :mad:

If I put that my degree hasn't been assessed by the NZQA, then I can't claim it on points. ARGH!!!

Should be a dropdown box there (I think) to see if your uni is listed

Maz Mar 1st 2007 8:45 pm

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 4471108)

Heh... please ignore me. :D The points aren't awarded if you answer "No" to F3a *and* F4a. Phew! :D

P2L Mar 1st 2007 8:48 pm

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 4471123)
Heh... please ignore me. :D The points aren't awarded if you answer "No" to F3a *and* F4a. Phew! :D

Don't try & do it all in one sitting hun, it's anightmare & by the end of it your brain is toast!!!!

Karma for your stress levels :thumbup: :thumbup: ( can't give you any more :( )

Maz Mar 1st 2007 8:55 pm

Originally Posted by kev&sarah (Post 4471134)
Don't try & do it all in one sitting hun, it's anightmare & by the end of it your brain is toast!!!!

Karma for your stress levels :thumbup: :thumbup: ( can't give you any more :( )

Awww thanks hun! Nearly done though. :) Just need to find out where I'm missing stuff in my identity, enter hubby's driving licence details, and figure out why the hell we don't get any points for speaking English, then I'm all done! :lol: