points checked on immigration website

Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

to-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really nice
Default points checked on immigration website

HI

I am a newbie and as of yet we haven't filled in our EOI, although have put my husbands CV about in NZ and we've had calls straight away (we won't go without a job - too big a risk with children of an age who would get upset at being moved around etc). Anyway I posted to see if eople thought I should use an agent and the feedback I got was generally negative - so I decided to give it a couple of weeks to see if anything came of the job interest before making a definate decision. (hang in there I am getting to the point I promise .....)

Anyway I just did the points test on the Govt immigration website and we scored 200 points without a job offer. Do you think we should put the house up for sale and try getting that side of thing going in the mean time? We would know if we had a job before it got to exchanging contract stage so it would be helpful.

Oh feel really excited although nothing has happened - mad isn't it this immigration stuff it takes over your whole life!!!

What do you guys think, how long do you think it would take to be pulled out with 200 points? and if we are how long have we got to take up the offer (how long does the interim stage take?)

lol to everyone
Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:47 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: points checked on immigration website

With 200 points you would get selected, no worries. New Zealand is really keen to bring over qualified medical professionals.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 7:09 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: points checked on immigration website

Any EOI with over 140 points gets selected automatically so you'll be fine. The draws take place every 2 weeks

Good luck