PLZ SENIORS ADVISE

Old Apr 25th 2009, 4:56 am
Just Joined

rahulcanada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PLZ SENIORS ADVISE

Dear Seniors,
let me ask a serious question regarding my case with NZ work permit.
I got job offer in NZ in July 07 but the NZ High Commission asking the details about the job offer.They are doubtful about the genuinity of the job offer.
Please let me know how to tackle the situation.I have genuine job offer.
Thanks and Regards
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:05 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PLZ SENIORS ADVISE

Hi
Did you really get the job offer in July 2007 or is that a misprint? If it is for real then that is nearly two years ago now and maybe the NZ High Commission are concerned about the timescale. I don't know for certain but it would be a long time for an employer to wait for someone to arrive to take up a job.
I presume you've sent in everything necessary for a work visa to be granted, including the form from your potential employer stating your employment details and your job contract? This should be enough but I can't help thinking that it could be the timescale that is bothering them My opinion though and I could be wrong
Sue