Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

PLS SUPPORT US Silver Fern PAYMENT FORM ERROR 2013

PLS SUPPORT US Silver Fern PAYMENT FORM ERROR 2013

Old Apr 30th 2013, 12:08 am
Forum Regular

R-Yell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PLS SUPPORT US Silver Fern PAYMENT FORM ERROR 2013

Originally Posted by BEVS
Hi guys.

I am so sorry to read that this has happened again. Yes. Do make complaints and make your voices heard.

FYI - if you wish to share personal information that should not be displayed on the open forum , you can do so by sending each other a BE private message. You can also send each other an email via BE. So, 2 ways to give and receive the information .

Click on the persons username and a drop down menu will appear. From that you will see you can chose which way to send your message to another.
Hi. Thanks for the reminder. I'll edit my main post soon. Thanks for your patience.
Old Apr 30th 2013, 10:14 am
Just Joined

abwaqar is an unknown quantity at this point

No reply as yet. Any news??
Old May 1st 2013, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by abwaqar
No reply as yet. Any news??
None so far.... Im still hoping...
Old May 1st 2013, 10:06 pm
Just Joined

mestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond repute

i sent to these mails 2 days ago the complaint as i had the same problem
but no reply from them
Old May 2nd 2013, 4:47 pm
Just Joined

klosemeyer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi folks,
I complained to the concerned Visa Application Center, its different for different countries, they replied me saying that we have forwarded your complain to Wellington and they are gonna contact me in due course.
Lets see what will they come up with!
Regards
Old May 2nd 2013, 8:10 pm
Just Joined

mestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond repute

all what i got from dubai office (the regional office of our region) is the auto-reply mail
Old May 3rd 2013, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mestek123
all what i got from dubai office (the regional office of our region) is the auto-reply mail
I sent you a pm for the other email address!
Old May 3rd 2013, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by klosemeyer
Hi folks,
I complained to the concerned Visa Application Center, its different for different countries, they replied me saying that we have forwarded your complain to Wellington and they are gonna contact me in due course.
Lets see what will they come up with!
Regards
Let's just be patient...
Old May 3rd 2013, 6:34 am
Just Joined

munit_si is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by R-Yell
Let's just be patient...
I got multiple replies for them saying that they can't help. I have replied them back again with proper justification .

Let see , but hopes are very less.
Old May 3rd 2013, 6:42 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

For those of you that may wish to air your concerns publically to NZ , please note that the NZ Herald ran an article on the tech issues of last year.

You may wish to contact the same reporter -----just a thought given that the NZ tax payer pays for the government agency NZ Immy service & it's employees, so the thing should run smoothly.

I'm not about thrashing NZ in any way but I think ineptitude is pretty poor show. There has been a year to have this running smoothly.

Here is a previous article

and one HERE
Old May 3rd 2013, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

My affected friends, this is their reply:

Dear XXX,

Thank you for contacting us.

The Silver Fern Job Search visa scheme opened on Monday 29 April at NZT 10.00 am offering 300 places. Like previous years, the Silver Fern Job Search visa quota of 300 people filled extremely quickly. It is a very popular scheme and the quota was full by approximately 10.10 am.

Due to this high demand, a number of applicants were not able to access the online application system on Monday 29 April, prior to the scheme opening at NZT 10.00 am.

You have noted that you were not able to complete the online payment field when applying for the Silver Fern Job Search visa on Monday 29 April NZT. This occurred due to the quota filling while you were attempting to complete the payment field.

You have noted that you attempted to apply for a Silver Fern Job Search visa last year, and were impacted by a technical error. All those affected last year were contacted and received an apology for the error and any distress that this caused. This is a popular scheme and the quota filled quickly last year too.

If you had further difficulty accessing your online account; this is likely to have been due to the high number of applicants attempting to access the online application system at the same time. We apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused you during this time.

I acknowledge your disappointment in being unable to secure a place in this year’s Silver Fern Job Search visa quota.

No further Silver Fern Job Search visa applications can be submitted online at this time.

Please contact us if you require further assistance.

Kind regards

-----------------------------------------------------------

And this is my reply again......

Dear XXX,

Thanks for the reply.

I want to insist that I got a place for the silver fern visa. It was even acknowledged by your system. Because if I was not able to get a place, I would not for sure be able to get into the 'pay now' stage. I still have the edge from others who were not able to get a successful application because in the first place, they could not go through the 'pay now' stage instead what they got upon clicking 'submit' the application form was

'Hello XXX,
Welcome to the online application system for the Silver Fern Job Search visa.
Unfortunately at this time we are not accepting new applications for the Silver Fern Job Search visa. There is a limited quota of Silver Fern Job Search visas each year. The quota for this year has already been filled.

OK

© 2010 Immigration New Zealand. All rights reserved. Version 1.0.18.0.'

Now, if you would insist that I was not able to get a place then why your system acknowledged it that my application was completed successfully and allowed me to go to the 'pay now' stage? Please do not take it against me but I just cannot accept your decision for this. You could have stopped my first stage of application which was clicking the 'submit' of the application form by showing me that response quoted above if you would not just lead me to the 'pay now' stage. This is a very heart-crashing experience.

I want to claim that since you allowed me to pass through the application form submission then I have a place for the visa only that it was not secured yet because I still have to pay and that is why you asked me to go to 'pay now' but it just did not open. That acknowledgement page of my submitted application with the 'pay now' button did not even crash or refresh as I was clicking it so many times after I noticed that it was not leading me to the next stage instead it was saying 'waiting'; for the others it did crash and was refreshed by the system.

Please consider this appeal for I believe that this 'pay now' stage opened just still very close to 10:00AM NZ time. Please give a consideration because again you allowed me to pass through the submission and go to 'pay now' stage in which others did not experience. They were shut down by the system as they clicked 'submit' for their application form.

Please consider me for this is not my fault and I have passed through the submission and it was acknowledged that I have a place but not secured yet by my payment which did not come out from your system.

Godbless you.

PS. My papers are all ready for submission and I just need a little time to gather others documents required. Please have mercy on me. Please consider my case. Thank you for your careful and positive response.

Sincerely yours,
Old May 3rd 2013, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

'No further Silver Fern Job Search visa applications can be submitted online at this time.' from this quote, I strongly agree and it absolutely negates our case because we submitted our application successfully only that payment page did not come out. And if you remember, last time the problem was many were able to pay beyond the 300 quota and this time a lot of us were filtered, however, got an acknowledgement that we completed the application form and submitted successfully and again, we got to the 'pay now' stage.

Pls help me justify it to the NZ immigration of I was not able to make my emphasis clear on this matter.
Old May 3rd 2013, 11:12 am
Just Joined

nambivin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

I got this reply from the Delhi Office correspondent , though i am yet to receive reply from New Zealand immigration team:

Dear XXX,

I note that your online silver fern application could not be submitted successfully. Whilst I understand your disappointment regarding this, but there is nothing that we could do at this stage as this process is to be submitted and completed online at the time the silver fern draw for the year is announced.

At this stage we could only request you to wait in case there are more places available in case somebody’s application is withdrawn/declined.

Thanks for writing to us.

Still awaiting some positive response

God Bless us all !!

Thanks & Regards
VN
Old May 3rd 2013, 11:16 am
Just Joined

nambivin is an unknown quantity at this point

Planning to write to New Zealand Herald so that we get enough public attention and hope the concerned authorities will take some positive action.

Is there any way we can count how many people have the issue of reaching till PAY NOW button and got stuck waiting on and on after clicking on the button
Old May 3rd 2013, 7:49 pm
Just Joined

abwaqar is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I got to the pay now stage. Another thing which should be mentioned is the fact that the application page was not opening the whole week. I called the help desk and after half an hour of wait the guy told me that there was an error in the system and they weren't sure whether the application process would take place would take place today or not.
Apart from that , whenever I refreshed I was logged in with someone else's account. I so wish I had taken snapshots. Stupid me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.