Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

PLS SUPPORT US Silver Fern PAYMENT FORM ERROR 2013

PLS SUPPORT US Silver Fern PAYMENT FORM ERROR 2013

Old May 3rd 2013, 10:33 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: PLS SUPPORT US Silver Fern PAYMENT FORM ERROR 2013

Originally Posted by abwaqar
. I so wish I had taken snapshots. Stupid me.
That is exactly what I was thinking. Screen shots .

then why your system acknowledged it that my application was completed successfully and allowed me to go to the 'pay now' stage? Please do not take it against me but I just cannot accept your decision for this. You could have stopped my first stage of application which was clicking the 'submit' of the application form by showing me that response quoted above if you would not just lead me to the 'pay now' stage
I agree.

If you book a theatre ticket online , t doesn't allow you to submit a payment page only to find all the tickets are gone. It states in advance of the payment section that there are no more seats to be had.
Old May 3rd 2013, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

R-Yell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nambivin
Planning to write to New Zealand Herald so that we get enough public attention and hope the concerned authorities will take some positive action.

Is there any way we can count how many people have the issue of reaching till PAY NOW button and got stuck waiting on and on after clicking on the button
Hi. I just did write to the reporter last night about this mess. I'll pm you the email ad.

How could we gather the number of these people who reached the 'pay now' page? I think it is a good idea so we would know how many of us here. Do you think this would add more weight on our claim? What about the others in the other forums?
Old May 3rd 2013, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

Well I got to the pay now stage. Another thing which should be mentioned is the fact that the application page was not opening the whole week. I called the help desk and after half an hour of wait the guy told me that there was an error in the system and they weren't sure whether the application process would take place would take place today or not.
Apart from that , whenever I refreshed I was logged in with someone else's account. I so wish I had taken snapshots. Stupid me.

yeah, right....I think we have the right to be given the chance knowing this.Let's be patient to keep pushing them until they would realize the best solution for this.
Old May 3rd 2013, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS

I agree.

If you book a theatre ticket online , t doesn't allow you to submit a payment page only to find all the tickets are gone. It states in advance of the payment section that there are no more seats to be had.
right!!! please let me know if you need a sample of my screenshot to help you and all of us to claim justice. Just pm me your email ad.
Old May 3rd 2013, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mestek123
i sent to these mails 2 days ago the complaint as i had the same problem
but no reply from them

No retreat, no surrender we deserve a slot! Keep on pushing them and remind them about our concern!
Old May 3rd 2013, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mestek123
i sent to these mails 2 days ago the complaint as i had the same problem
but no reply from them
Please keep pushing them. Just be patient.
Old May 4th 2013, 12:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Apart from that , whenever I refreshed I was logged in with someone else's account. I so wish I had taken snapshots. Stupid me.
If you guys have seen the account details of people other than yourselves, you should take it to the Privacy Commissioner. There has been a lot of media attention recently with information from other Goverment agencies having fallen into the wrong hands.

http://privacy.org.nz/your-privacy/how-to-complain/
Old May 4th 2013, 2:59 am
Just Joined

abwaqar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
If you guys have seen the account details of people other than yourselves, you should take it to the Privacy Commissioner. There has been a lot of media attention recently with information from other Goverment agencies having fallen into the wrong hands.

Thanks. Will contact the privacy commissioner today
Old May 4th 2013, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

Thanks. Will contact the privacy commissioner today
I did too. What shall I do then?
Old May 4th 2013, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles

Hi. What's the email where I have to send the complaint? I can't make my microsoft office outlook work as given by that website. Thanks.
Old May 4th 2013, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

Anyone can tell me for how long was the waiting when the INZ Immigration gave the final decision of consideration for those affected applicants of SILVER FERN VISA 2012? 2011? or was it 2010?

I am so stuck of my career decision. My current company has been pushing me to give my decision for my next working contract. Because if this is going to be positive, then I'll just extend my contract for 6 mos only. I am on a crossroad now. I am lost. I don't know where to go.
Old May 4th 2013, 11:03 pm
Just Joined

mestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS

I agree.

i had screen shoots for 3 accounts that i had logged in with mistake due to the error of the system
Old May 5th 2013, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

maddy13885 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

Let me clarify you all about something. The last year Silver fern visa glitch was something different. The system accepted many applications in excess of the actual 300 places (630 odd applications). I was one among them.

We had received emails that our application has been successful and then they reverted saying that we got the email due to technical error. We were the bunch of 330+ people who got this email. Since the payment was accepted and then they sent us the confirmation email, they had a count and the details of the applicants who were accepted in error.

This being the story, a lot of complaints went through to the immigration department and they took only a week to decide about accepting all the applications that were processed in error. (May 4 - silver fern visa accepted in error and May 10 - Immigration announced that our applications will be considered)

Logically speaking, they had a record and evidence of application being accepted in their system and that is why they had to accept our cases. I am not demotivating but thinking in realistic terms it doesn't makes sense when they don't have any solid proof in their end to see how many users came in to the payment screen and for what reason the payment failed.

When there are thousand odd users in to the system and only 300 can complete the application payment, it is technically possible that there might be even 500 plus people who reached the payment screen and had the same error coming (Including the one that I got when applying for my friend). I am not sure if Immigration will take this as solid evidence and consider requests to count your application unless they decide to increase the number of applications a lot more.

Again, I am not trying to be negative but this is my view when I think of realistic approach and I wouldn't accept its a fault at their end for us not being able to complete unless we can provide some concrete reasons to argue our stand.

Wish there is some consideration in increasing the number of applications from INZ / NZ Govt and good luck favors all the ones who desperately need the silver fern visa to enter this country.
Old May 7th 2013, 3:57 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by maddy13885
Hi Guys,

Let me clarify you all about something. The last year Silver fern visa glitch was something different. The system accepted many applications in excess of the actual 300 places (630 odd applications). I was one among them.

We had received emails that our application has been successful and then they reverted saying that we got the email due to technical error. We were the bunch of 330+ people who got this email. Since the payment was accepted and then they sent us the confirmation email, they had a count and the details of the applicants who were accepted in error.

This being the story, a lot of complaints went through to the immigration department and they took only a week to decide about accepting all the applications that were processed in error. (May 4 - silver fern visa accepted in error and May 10 - Immigration announced that our applications will be considered)

I understand wha
Logically speaking, they had a record and evidence of application being accepted in their system and that is why they had to accept our cases. I am not demotivating but thinking in realistic terms it doesn't makes sense when they don't have any solid proof in their end to see how many users came in to the payment screen and for what reason the payment failed.

When there are thousand odd users in to the system and only 300 can complete the application payment, it is technically possible that there might be even 500 plus people who reached the payment screen and had the same error coming (Including the one that I got when applying for my friend). I am not sure if Immigration will take this as solid evidence and consider requests to count your application unless they decide to increase the number of applications a lot more.

Again, I am not trying to be negative but this is my view when I think of realistic approach and I wouldn't accept its a fault at their end for us not being able to complete unless we can provide some concrete reasons to argue our stand.

Wish there is some consideration in increasing the number of applications from INZ / NZ Govt and good luck favors all the ones who desperately need the silver fern visa to enter this country.
I understand what you're trying to say here but this isn't really a fair system, especially with all the bugs in the system. I contacted them a week before when my application wasn't opening up and they said they were fixing the error. I contacted them two hours before 10 am and the guy still told me they were trying to fix the error, that I should make another account and fill in the details and I should keep trying till 10am . He said he wasnt sure whether
Silver fern would take place,couple that with the fact that I was being logged in as different people, I think I considered a better chance as a lot of people did everything right. It might be due to the overloaded system, but it also could have been because of the stupid errors we kept on experiencing. How can I be satisfied with the procedure when five mins ago I was logged in as someone else :s
Old May 7th 2013, 3:59 am
Just Joined

Hey guys, the pvt secretary for immigration has forwarded my email to the INZ immigration people. I dont think its not going to make a difference but we should keep trying nonetheless , so that they fix the stupid thing next year..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.