Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

PLS SUPPORT US Silver Fern PAYMENT FORM ERROR 2013

PLS SUPPORT US Silver Fern PAYMENT FORM ERROR 2013

Old Apr 29th 2013, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

R-Yell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PLS SUPPORT US Silver Fern PAYMENT FORM ERROR 2013

I am knocking on the hearts of those applicants, successful and not, to help us support by writing an email complaining about the 'technical error' of the 'waiting' for the online payment right after being acknowledged the completed silver fern job search visa submission and was redirected to pay (pay now) but it has just said ' waiting...for forever!

Don't you think it's worth complaining?

If you took the screenshots of your application with the 'pay now' stage problem, please attach it in your email and send them to the following emails I researched from the previous clamor of the silver fern online application.

This is a sample of the email that I sent...(with attachments)

email to <snip>

To whom it may concern,

My apology if the email used to send this mail is not the appropriate person to receive my concern about my application for the Silver Fern Job Search Visa. I have been trying to contact +64 9914 4100 but to no avail. It just kept me waiting until my phone credits ran out.

The attachments here are the screenshots of my 'waiting'mode status for the payment online form to come out for me to log in the details of my credit card. My patience was not good enough to wait until (x) hours of being stuck I just decided to close it but I took screenshots as my proof that I passed through the stage of being able to complete the online form as the acknowledgement of the visa procedure.

With all due respect, I am appealing before you to help me bring out my case to the immigration department for consideration. Please investigate where the error comes from. I am really so frustrated after feeling excited because I was able to go to the 'pay now' stage but it just failed me. It has made me stuck there for (x) hours. I clicked and clicked but it just clicked without any changes. Please consider my application. I want to pay.

The attachment shows the details of my application ID number which is xxxxxxxx. My mobile number is +xxxxxxxx.

Please help me. Thank you.

Very respectfully yours,
COMPLAINANT

Thank you very much for the one voice!

Last edited by Sue; Apr 29th 2013 at 12:38 pm. Reason: Please do not post the email addresses of other individuals on a public forum. Thanks
Old Apr 29th 2013, 3:24 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: PLS SUPPORT US Silver Fern PAYMENT FORM ERROR 2013

I just did send emails to the email ads mentioned above...more please....thank you.
Old Apr 29th 2013, 5:06 am
Just Joined

abwaqar is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok I think its going to be fruitless but ill try sending them an email too. They're probably going to be blaming the system overload rather than an error at their own end for this. Lets see. I urge any other members to join us.
Old Apr 29th 2013, 5:53 am
Just Joined

abwaqar is an unknown quantity at this point

and i think we should mention in the email that up until the last second everyone was unsure whether the application form would open up, because of the technical fault at INZ's end.
Old Apr 29th 2013, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

I recall there was a similar technical problem last year with Silver Fern applications and a big long thread about it.

I will have a search for it, to see what the outcome was.

ETA here is last years fiasco. i might help if you can trawl through to see who to contact and what success if any people had with their complaints: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ht=Silver+Fern

Last edited by Bo-Jangles; Apr 29th 2013 at 7:45 am.
Old Apr 29th 2013, 7:45 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by R-Yell
I am knocking on the hearts of those applicants, successful and not, to help us support by writing an email complaining about the 'technical error' of the 'waiting' for the online payment right after being acknowledged the completed silver fern job search visa submission and was redirected to pay (pay now) but it has just said ' waiting...for forever!

Don't you think it's worth complaining?

If you took the screenshots of your application with the 'pay now' stage problem, please attach it in your email and send them to the following emails I researched from the previous clamor of the silver fern online application.

This is a sample of the email that I sent...(with attachments)

<snip>
To whom it may concern,

My apology if the email used to send this mail is not the appropriate person to receive my concern about my application for the Silver Fern Job Search Visa. I have been trying to contact +64 9914 4100 but to no avail. It just kept me waiting until my phone credits ran out.

The attachments here are the screenshots of my 'waiting'mode status for the payment online form to come out for me to log in the details of my credit card. My patience was not good enough to wait until (x) hours of being stuck I just decided to close it but I took screenshots as my proof that I passed through the stage of being able to complete the online form as the acknowledgement of the visa procedure.

With all due respect, I am appealing before you to help me bring out my case to the immigration department for consideration. Please investigate where the error comes from. I am really so frustrated after feeling excited because I was able to go to the 'pay now' stage but it just failed me. It has made me stuck there for (x) hours. I clicked and clicked but it just clicked without any changes. Please consider my application. I want to pay.

The attachment shows the details of my application ID number which is xxxxxxxx. My mobile number is +xxxxxxxx.

Please help me. Thank you.

Very respectfully yours,
COMPLAINANT

Thank you very much for the one voice!
You may wish to review the site rules with regard to posting personal information. Particularly rule 5.

5. Personal Information
Think before you post or speak: Do you really want to put your address or telephone number on a public discussion forum? We encourage you to keep personal information private. Similarly, do not ask for personal information from others. Anyone posting another members personal details without permission will have their posting privileges removed.

http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/
Old Apr 29th 2013, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Just picking up a few key bits to bring the most useful to the fore for you guys:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10804770
Old Apr 29th 2013, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dorothy
You may wish to review the site rules with regard to posting personal information. Particularly rule 5.

5. Personal Information
Think before you post or speak: Do you really want to put your address or telephone number on a public discussion forum? We encourage you to keep personal information private. Similarly, do not ask for personal information from others. Anyone posting another members personal details without permission will have their posting privileges removed.

http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/
Hi. I am sorry about this. I don't know what's the other easier way to gather everyone's voice for this concern so I just displayed the emails. For your information, I just copied the email ads mentioned in the sample letter from the previous trade about silver fern visa fiasco last year. May I ask for a consideration? Thank you very much.
Old Apr 29th 2013, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

To all affected appliants,

Just for encouragement from what happened today's silver fern job search visa application dated April 29, 2013, after I sent an email to the Delhi branch, they said they have forwarded already my mail.

Pls keep sending them mails about this concern.

Regards,
Old Apr 29th 2013, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Chkuruppuarachchi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

Im sorry to hear about your applications.. I'm one of last year SFV applicant and few of we also face for same kind of issue. Best way to resolve that is as R-Yell mentioning send mails much as u can to immigration... then they will consider u guys situation as well.. Thats how we did last year...

Cheers Guys!!
Old Apr 29th 2013, 11:45 am
Just Joined

nambivin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Me too among the unlucky lot . I was able to reach till Pay Now screen and it went on waiting . When I logged in with other browser and opened the application , it said the Quota is Full.

I too agree that site had lot of issues in the recent days .. Some time it was not allowing to open the application itself.

I have been waiting preparing from the last 1 year for giving a try though i knew it was tough to get a seat in the 300. Was lucky enough to reach PAY NOW screen ...

@R-Yell : i too have sent a mail to the email ids u had provided in the sample . But I am currently unable to see my application ID.. It is not allowing me to go into the application. My bad that i dint have any screen shot taken at that time or have not noted the application ID before. I will give a try later on as well . COuld you please provide me the Delhi office mail id where you raise ur issue as well. Also any suggestion to get the application ID is always welcome
Old Apr 29th 2013, 12:40 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by R-Yell
Hi. I am sorry about this. I don't know what's the other easier way to gather everyone's voice for this concern so I just displayed the emails. For your information, I just copied the email ads mentioned in the sample letter from the previous trade about silver fern visa fiasco last year. May I ask for a consideration? Thank you very much.
I've removed the email addresses concerned from your first post. Please do not post the email addresses of individuals on a public forum. If other members want the contact details they can PM you.

Thanks.
Old Apr 29th 2013, 12:50 pm
Just Joined

klosemeyer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Folks,
I am also from the affectees of the system, in my case there was a continuous webpage unavailability after clicking "pay now" button. I tried again and again but same thing all the times!
Can anyone post the concerned e-mail addresses to complain about this issue?

Regards
Old Apr 29th 2013, 1:33 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by klosemeyer
Can anyone post the concerned e-mail addresses to complain about this issue?

Regards
Please see my post above

Thanks.
Old Apr 29th 2013, 9:38 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi guys.

I am so sorry to read that this has happened again. Yes. Do make complaints and make your voices heard.

FYI - if you wish to share personal information that should not be displayed on the open forum , you can do so by sending each other a BE private message. You can also send each other an email via BE. So, 2 ways to give and receive the information .

Click on the persons username and a drop down menu will appear. From that you will see you can chose which way to send your message to another.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.