please respond ASAP

Old May 23rd 2011, 8:07 am
Just Joined

abusaqer is an unknown quantity at this point
Question please respond ASAP

inquiries about the silver fern requirements

1-about ENGLISH requirement

I have a letter from My university that state the language of my instruction is english but actually I studied 26 courses from 30 courses entirely in english and the other 4 courses was in Arabic these 30 (26+4) courses relate to my major and there is also 10 courses in Arabic that every university's student take it. so upon that... Does this letter equalize the IELTS ?

2-with regard to health requirement...
the doctor state that "he is fit to work" but I have disease with one eye maybe around to blind in it and that is written in the report so does that give any negative sign?

3-with regard to 4200$.
from 18Jan I had deposit's account and every month I made 2movements
increase and decrease...so I want to know
1)if i send my Documents by the end of this month ..
does the period (18/1-30/5) satisfy the case officer ?
2)does it normal to still pay untill reach the 4200$ or they want to have 4200 from the begining of period ?
3)should I keep 4200 in NZ ?
Old May 24th 2011, 1:28 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: please respond ASAP

Originally Posted by abusaqer911

I have a letter from My university that state the language of my instruction is english but actually I studied 26 courses from 30 courses entirely in english and the other 4 courses was in Arabic these 30 (26+4) courses relate to my major and there is also 10 courses in Arabic that every university's student take it. so upon that... Does this letter equalize the IELTS ?
No, IELTS is a score obtained by sitting the IELTS exam/test.

the doctor state that "he is fit to work" but I have disease with one eye maybe around to blind in it and that is written in the report so does that give any negative sign?
Yes it does, you will almost certainly have to have your medical report reviewed by a NZIS doctor.

3-with regard to 4200$.
2)does it normal to still pay untill reach the 4200$ or they want to have 4200 from the begining of period ?
No idea, submit what you have when requested, what is done is done, it will either satisfy the case officer or not.
Old May 25th 2011, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

Altor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to all

3-with regard to 4200$.

1. It isn't equal to the IELTS, no. If you can submit proof that your medium of instruction for your recognized qualification was ONLY English, then this may suffice. As you say it is Arabic and English, I think you'd be better off taking the IELTS.

Applications under the Skilled Migrant Category must be declined if the principal applicant has not met the minimum standard of English.
(i) Principal applicants under the Skilled Migrant Category meet the minimum standard of English if they provide a Test Report Form (no more than 2 years old at the time the application is lodged) from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), showing they achieved an overall band score of at least 6.5 in the IELTS General or Academic Module.

(ii) Notwithstanding (b) above, an immigration officer may, on a case by case basis, consider the following as evidence of the principal applicant meeting the minimum standard of English if:

- they provide evidence that their recognised qualification(s):
was gained as a result of a course or courses of study in which English was the only medium of instruction; and
(if that qualification was gained in New Zealand) the qualification had a minimum completion time of at least two years or it is a post-graduate qualification and the applicant has an undergraduate qualification that qualifies for points; or
- they have current skilled employment in New Zealand for a period of at least 12 months that qualifies for points (see SM7); or
- they provide other evidence which satisfies an immigration officer that, taking account of that evidence and all the circumstances of the application, they are a competent user of English. These circumstances may include but are not limited to:
- the country in which the applicant currently resides;
- the country(ies) in which the applicant has previously resided;
- the duration of residence in each country;
- whether the applicant speaks any language other than English;
- whether members of the applicant's family speak English;
- whether members of the applicant's family speak any language other than English;
- the nature of the applicant's current or previous employment (if any) and whether that is or was likely to require skill in English language;
- the nature of the applicant's qualifications (if any) and whether the obtaining of those qualifications was likely to require skill in the English language.

In any case, an immigration officer may require an applicant to provide an IELTS certificate in terms of paragraph (b). In such cases, the IELTS certificate will be used to determine whether the principal applicant* meets the minimum standard of English.
2. There is a specific Health Form that has to be filled out only by panel doctors - look for a list of doctors in your country. This medical usually involves a physical, Xray and urine test. See here for more info: http://glossary.immigration.govt.nz/...ertificate.htm

3. It simply says to show that you have a minimum of 4200 NZD - it does not say the money needs to be there for a particular time frame.
Old May 25th 2011, 11:21 am
Just Joined

abusaqer is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,

thank u very much Altor and simonsi so thx........
but please Altor if u have time can I talk with u on messenger ?

bye
Ahmad
Old May 25th 2011, 1:32 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ahmad,

All my education was in English but I was still required to sit for the IELTS.

You'll also have to get your medicals done by one of the panel doctors as Altor said. Ultimately it will be up to INZ if your medicals are ok.

Wishing you the best of luck.
Old May 26th 2011, 1:58 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

IELTS is a basic requirement in many circumstances, English native speaking nurses brought up and educated 100% in English have to sit the IELTS test....
Old May 27th 2011, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Did you read this Medical and Chest X-ray Certificate.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rd...vember2010.pdf

Look at Section "B" Q B22.

You are required to provide details.
Old May 29th 2011, 6:54 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

May I just mention the thread title abusaqer911

A Helpful Tip

When starting a new topic. it is best to make that title pertinent to the topic. Starting a thread with 'PleaseHelp' etc will not attract anyone, even me, to the thread.

If you want help on qualifications , state that. Same for work experience, health, points etc.

The thread title 'Please respond ASAP' indicates an emergency of a serious kind , which there was not.

I am not a fan of this approach to be honest.

Old Jun 14th 2011, 8:23 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ahmad,

I tried replying to your message but it seems you can accept messages for some reason...
Old Jun 25th 2011, 10:41 am
Just Joined

amsingh is an unknown quantity at this point

3-with regard to 4200$.

for english you need ielts for sure. u havent done it yet then sit in general module as it is little easier then academic module. this test should have taken within 2 years for date of application.

for medical if ur doctor is from list of panel doctors on INZ website and he used the INZ1007 form for the same then it should not be a problem as a cerified and appointed doctors has said fit to work !! i might be wrong on this point.

for funds ur closing balance should be $4200 or equivalent. you can show this by money in your account, credit card un used balance. you do not need to have had money for with you for specific time. that is you can put money, get statements of current closing balance and it done. !!!

hope this helped. !!!!