Phoning NZ London Office?

Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

zummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud of
Default Phoning NZ London Office?

Am waiting and waiting to hear whether our EOI has been successful and seeing on this forum, and others in the same situation (140 points, no job offer), getting their ITA before us.

Should we phone? Anyone else tried? and to any avail?

Getting rather impatient now as it's been 9 weeks with no news :-(

Lou
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Phoning NZ London Office?

Originally Posted by zummerzet_lou View Post
Am waiting and waiting to hear whether our EOI has been successful and seeing on this forum, and others in the same situation (140 points, no job offer), getting their ITA before us.

Should we phone? Anyone else tried? and to any avail?

Getting rather impatient now as it's been 9 weeks with no news :-(

Lou
Hi Lou,

Our EOI was selected on the 6th June 2007, received our ITA 9th August.

Regards
Karen
Old Sep 18th 2007, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice

hi lou

we had to wait nearly 3 months for ours as i started to panic as well, but it arrived and yours will be fine, for the people who dont have a job offer and 140 points i think that they are just done in a random order (or it seems that way)
in the meantime i would get bits together for when it does, as there is quite a bit to do, not hard just time consuming.
sorry i dont think is much help but just a bit of re-assurance i have sent you some karma as well

with regards

kirstie
Old Sep 18th 2007, 12:06 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kags1694 View Post
Hi Lou,

Our EOI was selected on the 6th June 2007, received our ITA 9th August.

Regards
Karen

DO NOT PHONE THEM UNLESS YOU HAD 6 NUMBERS ON SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!! £1.50ish a min!!!!! :curse::curse::curse:

Email is your buddy if you have no patience hun

Last edited by P2L; Sep 18th 2007 at 12:07 pm. Reason: sorry attached the wrong quote!!!!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

zummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud of

Is there an email address? I could only find a phone number on their website?