The phone rang this morning and.....

Old Jan 9th 2008, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

Izzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to all
Default Re: The phone rang this morning and.....

Thanks everyone for your good wishes. We have now got over the Champagne flow and are facing reality.

Managed to get hubby a flight next week but I can't go until mid Feb (flights seem to be heavily booked).

Maz - OH will be working in Welly and we hope to settle somewhere in the Kapiti Coast area.

Littleal/Ned - hang in there, it will come eventually!

NiseysOH - chase them!!!! I'm absolutely certain that our CO only did things after I rang, so I rang a lot!! Towards the end I was ringing every couple of days.

Thanks for all the support - I'm sure I couldn't have got through this without it.

Lots of things we thought we had covered are now jumping up at us. So watch out for the manic posts, I have tons of questions.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

wilekit is a jewel in the roughwilekit is a jewel in the roughwilekit is a jewel in the roughwilekit is a jewel in the roughwilekit is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Izzy and Ian
Thanks everyone for your good wishes. We have now got over the Champagne flow and are facing reality.

Managed to get hubby a flight next week but I can't go until mid Feb (flights seem to be heavily booked).

Maz - OH will be working in Welly and we hope to settle somewhere in the Kapiti Coast area.

Littleal/Ned - hang in there, it will come eventually!

NiseysOH - chase them!!!! I'm absolutely certain that our CO only did things after I rang, so I rang a lot!! Towards the end I was ringing every couple of days.

Thanks for all the support - I'm sure I couldn't have got through this without it.

Lots of things we thought we had covered are now jumping up at us. So watch out for the manic posts, I have tons of questions.
God, how exciting let us know how the day to day prep is going, and how hubs finds it once he gets there - this stuff is a goldmine to those of us yet to go through it! good luck!
Old Jan 13th 2008, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

malcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond repute

Flights booked. Arriving on 4th August and got first interview on 6th. Hoping to get a few more lined up before then. Staying couple of weeks then off the Brisbane for another couple of weeks then coming back to this hole to sort the house out and start packing. HOPEFULLY