Payment Terms of NZQA ...

Old Feb 8th 2011, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

sherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nice
Default Payment Terms of NZQA ...

Hello Everybody

I wanted to know if i can pay to NZQA other than credit card ?

I am applying for the assessment of my international qualification and have to pay $138 for Pre-Assessment for an international qualification.

Waiting for your help

Sherry
Old Feb 8th 2011, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Payment Terms of NZQA ...

Hmmmmm...it does say that you can pay by credit card (visa or mastercard).

They MAY accept debit cards....won't know until you try it.

I know there are many websites who state credit cards and yet mean credit and debit cards....

Try a debit card and see.....(hope it works...I have to do mine in a couple of years and have no credit card and will be refused one!)
Old Feb 9th 2011, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

sherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nice
Default Re: Payment Terms of NZQA ...

I have checked and i cannot use debit card atleast from my country !!