Partnership residency form question

Old May 24th 2010, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

Sarah1999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Partnership residency form question

Ok, really dumb question but can you stable the residency application form?

Thanks!
Old May 25th 2010, 9:40 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Partnership residency form question

Originally Posted by Sarah1999
Ok, really dumb question but can you stable the residency application form?

Thanks!
No, a blanket and some food and water is all that is required at this time of year

I would paper-clip it personally, if they prefer staples they will find it easy to staple then remove the clip.
Old May 25th 2010, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that she meant stable like park it - oh the vagaries of language in text
Old May 25th 2010, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

haha, are you guys actually in NZ yet? I little heads-up, staples are those little things that shoot out of staplers and bind paper together Residency form is now in so fingers crossed.
Old May 25th 2010, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

I am in NZ
We do have staples here. I am sitting next to a stapler actually but it doesn't work well...

to be fair though, you did say stable and it didn't dawn on me that you meant staple until I read simonsi's post - I'm a bit slow.

But I agree. Use a clip (or clap) instead

good luck by the way!!!!!!
Old May 25th 2010, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

Oh yeh, I didn't realise I had said stable instead of staple. Silly me. We decided to clip things rather than staple things together. Hopefully we'll have an easier ride than we did getting a work permit last year!
Old May 26th 2010, 1:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Old May 26th 2010, 11:46 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeh, I didn't realise I had said stable instead of staple. Silly me. We decided to clip things rather than staple things together. Hopefully we'll have an easier ride than we did getting a work permit last year!
Hopefully even if you do stuff like that "wrong", they allow for it
Old May 29th 2010, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light

Hello you've probably sent your forms off already - but if you are taking it straight to New Zealand House they kept all the paperwork loose. I put all the various bits of the forms into seprarate plastic wallets which the guy at the desk didn't seem to mind. They were great - went through everything to be sure we had it all correct before submitting it (compared to the rubbishness of the Home Office here when my husband was sorting out his various visas over the years!).

Also if you are partner to an NZ citizen we get priority because they want them to come back home (but you've probably seen that on other posts).

If you're posting it though I guess it's good to be secure and safe rather than sorry! Good luck
Old May 30th 2010, 4:58 pm
Just Joined

Connie_Chris is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck with your application. My partner was accepted in the Family category about a week ago!! Can't wait!! We paper clipped ours too
Old May 30th 2010, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Congratulations! How long did your application take?
Old May 30th 2010, 7:14 pm
Just Joined

Well we sent it off at the end of May so about 3 weeks!! We were so shocked because we thought it was going to take about 3 months, they said it was going to be about 10-12 weeks!! It takes ages to get all the evidence all together, but so worth it ae!

How is your application going?
Old May 30th 2010, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

We sent ours off last Tuesday (I'm the kiwi one), my partner's British

We got the work permit under the parternship category last year but his medical had to go to the MA so it took about 3 months to get in the end.

We had a tonne of evidence when submitting the residency application I had trouble getting the application through the drop box hole! haha.

I hope it doesn't take too long. 3 weeks must be a record!
Old May 31st 2010, 10:16 am
Just Joined

We sent ours off last Tuesday (I'm the kiwi one), my partner's British

We got the work permit under the parternship category last year but his medical had to go to the MA so it took about 3 months to get in the end.

We had a tonne of evidence when submitting the residency application I had trouble getting the application through the drop box hole! haha.

I hope it doesn't take too long. 3 weeks must be a record!
Good luck, we had our priliminary assesment done within about 2 weeks, so you should hear back soon hopefully!

All we have got to do now is pay the Migrant levy, weve got tickets to the London Expo in July so that should help us with our move we hope!

When we were doing ours, we thought oh we will add that and add that... We had LOADS!!!

Let me know how you get on!
Old May 31st 2010, 11:22 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

My application (OH a Kiwi) took exactly 16 days!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.