British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Partnership Requirement for ITA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/partnership-requirement-ita-866087/)

Alinoman65 Oct 3rd 2015 3:10 am

Partnership Requirement for ITA

1. Your marriage certificate if you are married to your partner; and
2. At least 3 of the following to show you have lived together for at least 12 months; and
□ Joint tenancy agreements
□ Joint ownership of a residential property
□ Joint mortgage/loan documents
□ Joint insurance policies
□ Joint assets/liabilities
□ bank statements, utility bills or other mail received at your home address. The document must state your or
your partner’s name, the home address and a date. If it was addressed to you and your partner separately, you
and your partner need to provide at least one document each, which were received at the same address with
similar dates.
3. At least 3 of the following to show your relationship is genuine and stable:
□ Photos of you and your partner together, taken at various times over previous years (no more than 6 photos)
□ Letters of support from family or friends
□ Travel itineraries or tickets for trips you have taken together
□ Internet chat records, emails/letters or phone records to show you have kept in touch during any periods in
the past 12 months if you have lived apart
□ A joint letter from you and your partner stating key moments throughout your relationship
Despite providing the above, the Immigration Officer may request further evidence

Dear All,
First of all sorry for such a long post, what i have pasted above is the information i got with ITA letter , stating the requirements for proof of legal partnership ....

My question is regarding point number 2 :

we dont have any of these as in our country there is no such existence of joint tenancy contract etc. also we dont have any joint bank account..

currently we are living in UAE, what i can just provide is that the visa of my wife is on my sponsorship which show that currently we are living together.

Is that all is mandatory ?What else i can do any suggestions ?

Regards

MrsFychan Oct 3rd 2015 3:20 am

Re: Partnership Requirement for ITA

do you have party/wedding/get togethers invites to both of you. holiday bookings, flight bookings, anything that shows you do things together. You have to show you share a day to day life together and have been doing so for more than 12mths.

Alinoman65 Oct 3rd 2015 9:32 am

Originally Posted by MrsFychan (Post 11763739)
do you have party/wedding/get togethers invites to both of you. holiday bookings, flight bookings, anything that shows you do things together. You have to show you share a day to day life together and have been doing so for more than 12mths.

Yes i have the some pics from my wedding/some random pics with her , facebook chats is also available , in addition to that i can provide some letters from friends and family that we are living together.
Regarding air ticket we actually i came in UAE around 3months before my wife & child than i called them but i book the ticket by myself through my credit card and i have itinerary of same on my email.
Furthermore we are planing to visit Pakistan on FEB 2016. i booked the ticket for that on 13Sep2015. I can show that booking its include all my family (i.e. me , my wife & baby).

My question is relating to Point no. two in the letter i.e.
2. At least 3 of the following to show you have lived together for at least 12 months; and
□ Joint tenancy agreements
□ Joint ownership of a residential property
□ Joint mortgage/loan documents
□ Joint insurance policies
□ Joint assets/liabilities
□ bank statements, utility bills or other mail received at your home address. The document must state your or
your partner’s name, the home address and a date. If it was addressed to you and your partner separately, you
and your partner need to provide at least one document each, which were received at the same address with
similar dates.

Alinoman65 Oct 3rd 2015 10:56 am

In addition to what i said above we also have legal marriage certificate.

MrsFychan Oct 3rd 2015 7:50 pm

marriage certificate is good but doesn't class you as in a stable relationship, you must show at least 12mths. the booking for Pakistan include and you just have to hope you send enough in, at the end of the day if you don't have it you don't have it.

Persephone Oct 4th 2015 9:30 pm

All you can do is send what you have. Has your wife received any mail addressed to her at your address in the UAE? It doesn't all have to be jointly addressed as separate letters addressed to both of you at the same address show you both live there.

Also, I would explain the situation to INZ as to why you do not have joint finances and the situation with your visas in the UAE. Not everyone has all the requirements listed!

Alinoman65 Oct 5th 2015 4:21 am

Originally Posted by Persephone (Post 11764653)
All you can do is send what you have. Has your wife received any mail addressed to her at your address in the UAE? It doesn't all have to be jointly addressed as separate letters addressed to both of you at the same address show you both live there.

Also, I would explain the situation to INZ as to why you do not have joint finances and the situation with your visas in the UAE. Not everyone has all the requirements listed!

Thanks . The greatest proof apart from Marriage cert., internet chat, photos, letters from friend, is the UAE visas of my wife & child as it is written on the visas that sponsor is me. also one more thing me & my family stay in a hotel in UAE around two months ago as there is sudden electricity break off at my residence.
In addition to that we have insurance/medical cards from my company according to the rule in UAE that company provides the insurance/medical for the family which also shows that we are living together.

Regarding Pakistan, i can ask from landlord to provide some affidavit/letter stating that we were living together there also. I think this will help.