British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Partnership evidence for Work Permit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/partnership-evidence-work-permit-685248/)

celeliza Sep 13th 2010 11:22 pm

Partnership evidence for Work Permit

Hi,

For my work permit application under partnership, I am in the process of collating evidence for our relationship. I have just moved in with my kiwi boyfriend (we’ve been together a year in Oct) and please could anyone tell me that the following evidence is enough to support the application?

SHOWING BOTH OF OUR NAMES:
Phone/internet bill;
Flight E-ticket;
Guest feedback on hotels internet from our weekend trips;
Activities certificates;
Christmas/Birthday/Valentine’s/Easter/New Home cards (sent to each other and sent to us);

PLUS
Photos since started dating;
Plenty of support letters from families and friends;
Facebook showing “Relationship Status” and public recognition from friends;
Various email invitations for family dinner.

We are currently living in a small unit above his mother house as she owns both properties so we don’t have a rental agreement as we are planning to move into a bigger house.

Is the above is okay? Is there anything else I should include?

Cheers,
Claire

aalls73 Sep 14th 2010 12:46 am

Re: Partnership evidence for Work Permit

I think you have it covered...Can't see you having any problems we have been in NZ 2 years and have just have to prove our relationship! we have been married for 11years lol...
Maybe want to look at putting a bank statement or two in as well????

Originally Posted by celeliza (Post 8846159)
Hi,

For my work permit application under partnership, I am in the process of collating evidence for our relationship. I have just moved in with my kiwi boyfriend (we’ve been together a year in Oct) and please could anyone tell me that the following evidence is enough to support the application?

SHOWING BOTH OF OUR NAMES:
Phone/internet bill;
Flight E-ticket;
Guest feedback on hotels internet from our weekend trips;
Activities certificates;
Christmas/Birthday/Valentine’s/Easter/New Home cards (sent to each other and sent to us);

PLUS
Photos since started dating;
Plenty of support letters from families and friends;
Facebook showing “Relationship Status” and public recognition from friends;
Various email invitations for family dinner.

We are currently living in a small unit above his mother house as she owns both properties so we don’t have a rental agreement as we are planning to move into a bigger house.

Is the above is okay? Is there anything else I should include?

Cheers,
Claire

simonsi Sep 14th 2010 1:45 am

Re: Partnership evidence for Work Permit

Concentrate on getting something that shows you are living together, ie a tenancy agreement (you can still have one if staying with family), bank statements etc and official stuff addressed to both of you, that will carry more weight than Fb status (which can be chenged on a second-by-second basis :)