Partner visa

Old May 9th 2014, 4:13 pm
Just Joined

homefromhome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Partner visa

I'm a bit worried, came home today to find that DHL had attempted to deliver my passport back. Visa office in London have only had it for 4 working days-can it really be that quick??? Worried now that I have forgotten something!
Old May 9th 2014, 4:34 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Partner visa

Well London can issue WTR visas within 5 days and looking back at your other posts it looks like you're going for visitor and work visas. So I would assume that they can be issued that quickly.

Don't worry too much, all will become clear when you get your passport back.
If you'd forgotten something then it would make more sense to contact you about the missing info than send your passport back. They need your passport to stick the visa in once it's approved!
P
Let us know how it goes
Old May 13th 2014, 6:06 pm
Just Joined

homefromhome is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you-picked it up yesterday and visa is all sorted! Am amazed how quick it was!
Old May 13th 2014, 6:52 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent!!