Partner 30+ any advice?

Old Jul 27th 2011, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

AHMeehan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Partner 30+ any advice?

Hi everyone,

I am 24 and am moving to NZ in Feb 2012 from the UK for around 12 months, I will apply for the 23 month working holiday visa, however my partner is 32 so therefore can not apply for the same visa,

We are struggling to establish the best route to take regarding a visa so she can join me, ideally she would like to work whilst she is out there and she would like to stay as close to 12 months as possible, does anyone have any advise regarding this?

Any help would be much appreciated
Old Jul 27th 2011, 2:41 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Partner 30+ any advice?

Hi there and welcome to B.E.

This is a just a welcome for the moment as I have no NZ immi knowledge.

I'm sure someone will be along soonish to help you out.

Enjoy B.E.

Alistair.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

fychan66 is an unknown quantity at this point

not sure where you are based but we found the best people to talk to about the best routes out are the guys at New Zealand house in London. If you can get up there its a first come first served system or you can give them a call on 09069 100 100 but that is £1 a minute. Have found once you get pass the press this button for this and this button for that (just over 2mins) you do get to speak to an advisor straight away and you will get the advice you need, especially now with the changes that happened at the beginning of the week
Old Jul 29th 2011, 7:23 am
Just Joined

ellenl is an unknown quantity at this point

can she apply for a skilled visa? has she got any qualifications?