parents sponsored residency-how long

Old Oct 17th 2010, 2:05 am
Forum Regular

jayandbill has a reputation beyond reputejayandbill has a reputation beyond reputejayandbill has a reputation beyond reputejayandbill has a reputation beyond reputejayandbill has a reputation beyond reputejayandbill has a reputation beyond reputejayandbill has a reputation beyond reputejayandbill has a reputation beyond reputejayandbill has a reputation beyond reputejayandbill has a reputation beyond reputejayandbill has a reputation beyond repute
Default parents sponsored residency-how long

We have been told the application for residency as sponsored parents could take 2 years. Has anyone been granted residency quicker than that
Old Oct 20th 2010, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Paula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud of
Default Re: parents sponsored residency-how long

we were told 2 years when we applied but actually got allocated a Case Officer just over a year after we handed in our application and waited a further couple of months as I had to give further medical information to the Immigration doctor that was reviewing my medical report. We were then granted permanent residency (Parent Visa).
Old Oct 20th 2010, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

jayandbill has a reputation beyond reputejayandbill has a reputation beyond reputejayandbill has a reputation beyond reputejayandbill has a reputation beyond reputejayandbill has a reputation beyond reputejayandbill has a reputation beyond reputejayandbill has a reputation beyond reputejayandbill has a reputation beyond reputejayandbill has a reputation beyond reputejayandbill has a reputation beyond reputejayandbill has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: parents sponsored residency-how long

Originally Posted by Paula2007
we were told 2 years when we applied but actually got allocated a Case Officer just over a year after we handed in our application and waited a further couple of months as I had to give further medical information to the Immigration doctor that was reviewing my medical report. We were then granted permanent residency (Parent Visa).
That's very encouraging Paula, we're coming up to the year since application ourselves. Just one question, I'm 70 now, is that much older than you? I wonder whether age could be a factor when in the queue.