Parents Category Update

Old Nov 29th 2012, 10:02 am
Just Joined

Greenaot1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Parents Category Update

As I understand it, the latest EOI for the Parent Category should have taken place on November the 16. Has anyone heard anything in terms of the results yet? The EOI section of the Parent Category seems not to have been updated for ages.
Old Nov 29th 2012, 10:28 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Parents Category Update

Hi there and welcome to B.E.

As you might notice, I'm in Oz and I don't have any knowledge that might answer your question but I just wanted to post a "hello".

I'm sure someone who can help will be along eventually.

Enjoy B.E.
Old Nov 29th 2012, 10:43 am
Just Joined

Greenaot1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post
Hi there and welcome to B.E.

As you might notice, I'm in Oz and I don't have any knowledge that might answer your question but I just wanted to post a "hello".

I'm sure someone who can help will be along eventually.

Enjoy B.E.

Thanks
Old Nov 29th 2012, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

lavalamp is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

The November 16th draw is still not showing online. But speaking to quite a few other people that are waiting and have rung up INZ in Auckland all of the EOI's in the pool up to the 16th Nov have been drawn. I think it said 1669 EOI's had been drawn but I don't think there is any official confirmation yet. If this amount has been drawn perhaps this is why it is taking so long to come out.
Old Dec 4th 2012, 3:51 pm

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute

Draw confirmed:

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...t/eoi/draw.htm

My father's was accepted on the 16th November (we like to cut things fine!) but no change to status on internet?
Old Dec 4th 2012, 6:08 pm
Just Joined

lavalamp is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Happy to hear your father has been selected in the Nov draw. Our EOI has also been selected and like you there is no change on the application. It still says it is pending. I believe this will stay this way until your ITA is sent out. Ours will be coming from the London branch. Is yours the same.
I am not sure whether to book medicals yet or not. This draw included more applications than the last one and some of the ITA applications took up to six weeks to be sent in that one. Anyone any advise on having medicals done yet.
Old Dec 5th 2012, 2:42 am

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute

Not quite! I rang Auckland immigration in the end.

My father has an existing application in and then rushed to get his EOI in for the Nov draw. It appears they entered the date that the post was 'dated stamped' but this wasn't put into the system till 19th. Will hopefully be the Feb draw for us.

He's in no rush....just me being impatient!

Hope it all goes smoothly for others