PAR Result Announces

Old Apr 9th 2015, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

Alinoman65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post PAR Result Announces

Hello Dear All

Today i received an email from NZQA about my PAR that my education is equivalent to Level 9. But i did not receive any certificate .

How i can get this
Your quick response is highly appreciated
KR
Noman
Old Apr 9th 2015, 10:49 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PAR Result Announces

Are you sure you actually get one as its not the formal assessment required for Immigration just a guide to what you could possibly gain once you do the IQA
Old Apr 9th 2015, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

Post Re: PAR Result Announces

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
Are you sure you actually get one as its not the formal assessment required for Immigration just a guide to what you could possibly gain once you do the IQA
Ok thanks Can i Submit EOI without any report though i have the unique ID which i got from NZQA
Old Apr 9th 2015, 10:48 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

You don't submit any documents with the EOI anyway so I would assume you just write in the assessed level and submit the form.

You will need an IQA if you get an Invitation to Apply. That is when all the documentation is supplied
Old Apr 9th 2015, 10:57 pm

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

to gain the points I am sure you have to have an IQA, as I said I believe the PAR is just an indication of what you could gain but is not the definite article.

hopefully someone with more knowledge will come along and give a confirmed answer.
Old Apr 9th 2015, 11:10 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, you have to have a PAR [or IQA] if submitting an EOI and your qualification is not on the List of Recognised Quals.

If you then receive an ITA, you will need an IQA for any point scoring or LTSSL quals. A PAR is only good enough to submit an EOI.
Old Apr 11th 2015, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Although PAR is enough to submit the EOI, But
PAR results are not confirmed as NZQA may change the level of your qualification after physically seeing your certificates (My PAR Results was Level 7 while after IQA they given Level 8)

If you are depending on points for an occupation or qualification in Long Term skill Shortage List then you will also not get required name of your qualification in PAR. You have to have IQA for that if your EOI Selected from pool.

Last edited by FriendForEver; Apr 11th 2015 at 10:46 pm. Reason: Added Information
Old Apr 12th 2015, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Thanks All for your suggestions.So i can submit my EOI with PAR reference Number & will do IQA when my EOI will selected
Thnks
Old Apr 12th 2015, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by Alinoman65
Thanks All for your suggestions.So i can submit my EOI with PAR reference Number & will do IQA when my EOI will selected
Thnks
how many points do you think you have?
Old Apr 12th 2015, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

how many points do you think you have?

I am getting 130 Points
Qualifications 60 points
qualification in an area of absolute skills shortage :10 points
Work Experience: 15 points: ( Around 5.5 years)
work experience in an area of absolute skills shortage: 10 points
partner holds a level 4-6 qualification : 10 points

your comments ?
Old Apr 12th 2015, 10:04 am

I do not believe 130 has been pulled without a job offer for a number of years

http://formshelp.immigration.govt.nz...tionPoints.htm

and work experience is usually only accepted in comparable labour market or with a multi national country

where has your work experience been gained?
I also think you can only claim the additional for absolute skills shortage if you have an offer of work
http://glossary.immigration.govt.nz/...lsshortage.htm

Last edited by MrsFychan; Apr 12th 2015 at 10:10 am.
Old Apr 12th 2015, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

I do not believe 130 has been pulled without a job offer for a number of years

History of selection points - New Zealand Immigration Service

and work experience is usually only accepted in comparable labour market or with a multi national country

where has your work experience been gained?
I also think you can only claim the additional for absolute skills shortage if you have an offer of work
http://glossary.immigration.govt.nz/...lsshortage.htm
you are right thats why i am hunting for a job offer to increase my point.
I am also thinking to submit EOI in June at that time i can claim for 140 points as my work experience will give me additional 10 Points
Old Apr 12th 2015, 11:40 pm

as I said your work experience would need to be gained in comparable labour market or with a multinational company

Comparable labour market - New Zealand Immigration Service

and I don't think you can claim the extra work experience unless you have a job offer

Recognised work experience - New Zealand Immigration Service
Old May 3rd 2015, 10:38 pm
Just Joined

rosey2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alinoman65
Hello Dear All

Today i received an email from NZQA about my PAR that my education is equivalent to Level 9. But i did not receive any certificate .

How i can get this
Your quick response is highly appreciated
KR
Noman
i also mentioned my PAR result in EOI and now that I have received ITA..I have applied for IQA.
All the best.