British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   PAR question (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/par-question-507711/)

nena11 Jan 20th 2008 7:31 pm

PAR question

Hi, I am new to this (or any forum) I will really appreciate if anyone could help or share information, my husband and I have decided that emigrating to NZ would be the best for our family (we have a 3 year old boy) in September I applied for a Pre-Assessment Application the fee was paid the same day however I still have not received anything, I have sent a couple of emails to NZQA but the only answer I had was that the PAR results were sent back in September, since then I have sent 2 or 3 emails stating that I still have not received anything (I have been monitoring my SPAM mailbox with the same luck) so the question is; has anyone been in the same situation? If so which is the best way to resolve it and also is it possible to submit the EOI without PAR completed?

Again thanks for your help

saritabear Jan 20th 2008 7:36 pm

Re: PAR question

Originally Posted by nena11 (Post 5815137)
Hi, I am new to this (or any forum) I will really appreciate if anyone could help or share information, my husband and I have decided that emigrating to NZ would be the best for our family (we have a 3 year old boy) in September I applied for a Pre-Assessment Application the fee was paid the same day however I still have not received anything, I have sent a couple of emails to NZQA but the only answer I had was that the PAR results were sent back in September, since then I have sent 2 or 3 emails stating that I still have not received anything (I have been monitoring my SPAM mailbox with the same luck) so the question is; has anyone been in the same situation? If so which is the best way to resolve it and also is it possible to submit the EOI without PAR completed?

Again thanks for your help

Hi. We just did the quick check points thing on the immigration nz website and then submitted our EOI online. Didn't bother with a PAR.

happynz Jan 20th 2008 7:46 pm

You might try ringing +64 4 463 3000 (0800-1700 NZDST, Mon-Fri) and see if they can connect you to the folks doing your assessment.

nena11 Jan 21st 2008 10:21 pm

Originally Posted by happynz (Post 5815207)
You might try ringing +64 4 463 3000 (0800-1700 NZDST, Mon-Fri) and see if they can connect you to the folks doing your assessment.

Thanks, I have just called them and they will re-send the PAR apparently I only needed to quote the number in my EOI::confused:

Hopefully we will be able to submit before the end of the month:thumbsup: