Paperwork for wife & Kids?????

Old Apr 22nd 2007, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation Paperwork for wife & Kids?????

I have a job offer in NZ. I have completed the WTR form. What do I need to complete for my wife and 2 kids (girl 12, Boy 6)?

Thanks
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: Paperwork for wife & Kids?????

Need to get this back to the top again!!!!! Could someone who has taken their kids out please let me know?

I think my wife needs to complete a WTR form and apply through partnership?

Kids ....I don't know.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

Leighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant future
Default Re: Paperwork for wife & Kids?????

Hiya Garry, Wot the water like now on your side? Not too many Edinburgh poos?
Just wanted to ask, are you not able to apply for permanent residency with a job offer?
Cheers for Auld Reeki!
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by garryhg
Need to get this back to the top again!!!!! Could someone who has taken their kids out please let me know?

I think my wife needs to complete a WTR form and apply through partnership?

Kids ....I don't know.
Hi Garry,
can't help on the WTR front but if it was like us...we came on my hubby getting a work visa, I needed to apply for a work visa under the family stream and my daughter a student visa, so I would say your kids need to fill out the student visas, they will be for the duration of stay that your visa is granted...but to be certain email NZIS they get back to you usually within a couple of days.
Debbie
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of

Hi there, my OH came over on WTR. I applied for a work visa and the kids came over on a student visa.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

backdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nice

I have a job offer in NZ. I have completed the WTR form. What do I need to complete for my wife and 2 kids (girl 12, Boy 6)?

Thanks
The kids will need student visa and spouse will need to apply with their own work visa. Act quickly fees go up on May 1st!! They are all processed together with yours. I am doing the same thing but a few steps ahead.

Once they received the application they e-mail you to let you know if you are missing any documents. So, make sure you check the box and provide an e-mail address! Let me know if you need anything else. I used anemployment agency and had them fill out all the documents for me and just filled in my personal info.

Nishka
Old Apr 24th 2007, 6:25 pm
In Albany and loving it!!

katracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Maz1
Hi there, my OH came over on WTR. I applied for a work visa and the kids came over on a student visa.

Yes we have just done it this way. You just have to prove that you are in a relationship, ie pictures, bills. I also enclosed any family allowance forms that proved the children lived with us!! that's it really. Good luck
Old Apr 24th 2007, 6:38 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks
I'm doing a WTR and my husband will be on a general visa on the back of my application and the children would need to be on student visas.

I'll be taking my application to NZIS in london as it means it's processed quicker
Hope this helps
Old Apr 24th 2007, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Leighlou
Hiya Garry, Wot the water like now on your side? Not too many Edinburgh poos?
Just wanted to ask, are you not able to apply for permanent residency with a job offer?
Cheers for Auld Reeki!
Hi Leighlou,

Things going great here, just not moving fast enough for me. I don't know if I could apply for PR? They told me to complete a WTR form then residency in 2 years...... does anyone know any different? I will be working for the Auckland District Heath Board (which is a talented employer..

Cheers
Old Apr 29th 2007, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

Leighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant future

Hi Leighlou,

Things going great here, just not moving fast enough for me. I don't know if I could apply for PR? They told me to complete a WTR form then residency in 2 years...... does anyone know any different? I will be working for the Auckland District Heath Board (which is a talented employer..

Cheers
Hiya Garry, Sorry only just reading this now! Re: Permanent Residency, have you been on the immigration website? It's possible to check the amount of points you qualify for, and as long as you have over 100 points you can apply for PR, and if you have over 140 points you will instantly be selected from the Pool. Job offers are definitely worth a fortune in points. If it was us, we'd definitely be applying for PR.

Do you have a date yet for the off? So excited for you guys and just wish it was us hey!
Old Apr 29th 2007, 11:37 am
In Albany and loving it!!

katracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nice

We have just got our visa's back (WTR) and it has only taken 7 days, and that by post. Stand back NZ here we come!!!!
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:26 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Leighlou,

Cheers
Do you mean accredited employer? Why don't you just apply for PR then? Save time and costs from paying now for WTR and PR in 2 years!
Old Apr 30th 2007, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo
Do you mean accredited employer? Why don't you just apply for PR then? Save time and costs from paying now for WTR and PR in 2 years!
Hi Team... Just replied to you on another thread.......

I was requested by my employer to go through the WTR line as it would be a quicker process as they want my services ASAP? Someone informed me that I had to submit a EOI which had to be reviewed before I could apply for PR?? Is this right?, or can I just complete the appropriate paperwork for PR?

Cheers
Old Apr 30th 2007, 1:18 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by katracy
We have just got our visa's back (WTR) and it has only taken 7 days, and that by post. Stand back NZ here we come!!!!
That's fab news...if you've not already done so could you start up a new thread as would love to hear your story and journey so far
take care
Old Apr 30th 2007, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Team... Just replied to you on another thread.......

I was requested by my employer to go through the WTR line as it would be a quicker process as they want my services ASAP? Someone informed me that I had to submit a EOI which had to be reviewed before I could apply for PR?? Is this right?, or can I just complete the appropriate paperwork for PR?

Cheers
Hi Garry, if you look above, I suggested that you go onto the NZ Immigration website. Check your points and see if you have enough to apply for PR. With a job offer, I'd be surprised if you don't. I have to say that if it was me, I'd definitely be applying for PR. When you have enough points (over 140) or you have a job offer, you get selected automatically from the pool immediately at the next selection after submission. The NZIS then check your EOI (which in our case took about 6 weeks), and then after this the NZIS website (for London) seems to suggest that at the moment it'll take about a further 3 months to process to PR. Having said this, this was our experience without a job offer. It could be that if you have an offer, everything get fast tracked and the whole process is a lot quicker. Perhaps someone else on PR can advise on this? Or perhaps you could give NZIS a call or drop them an e-mail. Anyway, best of luck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.